Armagedon, still looking like a dummie.

by PinTail 22 Replies latest watchtower bible

• NoBorg
    NoBorg

Wasn't it in 2001 when the Bethel goons got busted for worshiping the scarlet colored wild UN?

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Pintail.

Perhaps you are at the point that I was some years ago. I too realised that I had been waiting for far too long . As a boy I naively believed I would not grow up in this syystem ( and I was promised a pet lion)

As a young man I could not believe that the Society would be allowed to be wrong about a coming 1975, but we were all wrong.

Eventually the end of the 20th Century approached , unthinkable that we would still be suffering the "Old system". I got to read some stuff on calendars, out of simple interest in history, and I realised then that the Society's calculations re "Times" were ridiculously simplistic. It just did not work that way .

Then I began to "Think the unthinkable", and doubt the whole thing . It hit me clearly one day.. It is just not true.

I had been conned . I was not going to live forever . I had 70 or 80 years at best - and I had wasted most of it

Welcome to the world of the disolusioned

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

The INDISPUTABLE FACTS are:1799, 1873, 1874, 1887, 1881, 1914, 1915, 1918, 1920, 1925,1931,1975,1985,2000, hinted to come at 2005,2035.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit