Ole what's his name is at it again!

by Schizm 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Schizm
    Schizm

Who is the anonymous person behind e-watchman?

Many here have wondered and/or speculated about WHO runs the e-watchman site. For some of you oldtimers here, what follows will likely remove any and all doubt as to who the person actually is. Note the dead-give-away clue here in what e-watchman has said just today:

So, what does all of this mean? Where are we headed? The Author of the Triple Curve states that the financial system has now entered into the final phase of disintegration. He predicts that the dollar will collapse before the end of the year and that the only undecided outcome is who is going to "eat the paper"—meaning, who is going to absorb the loss—the international financial system or the nations of the world? http://www.e-watchman.com/commentaries/mar_12_financial_doom.html

By the way, what ever happened to the website that used to keep an ongoing record of all of ole what's his name's failed predictions?

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

I remember seeing these type of doom and gloom "booktitles" way back in the late 60's. It seems that every couple of years someone predicts that "something" will be collapsing.... never happens.

• dustyb
    dustyb

some governing body member eh?

• AlanF
    AlanF

You Know he's at it again.

AlanF

• hybridous
    hybridous

AlanF,

I guess it seems more than likely that 'You Know' has something to do with E-Watchman. My question is: do you think he's in this alone, or in collaboration with others like him - a.k.a. disgruntled 'annointed'.

I hold this whole 'e-watchman' phenonmenon in HIGH importance. For a variety of reasons.

HYBRIDOUS

• TD
    TD

It looks like there is at least one other individual involved with e-watchman. Perhaps a collaboration between You Know and his pal, Yadirf?

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I wonder if he is still spreading the word that Lyndon LaRouche is mankind's last hope?

• Schizm
    Schizm

Here is the idiot's latest prediction:

I suspect this year, or at the latest next year, we will see fullscale global war.--Watchman. http://e-jehovahs-witnesses.com/viewtopic.php?t=1345&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=15

Poor guy, must be related to Brad.

• Schizm
    Schizm
    It looks like there is at least one other individual involved with e-watchman. Perhaps a collaboration between You Know and his pal, Yadirf?--TD.

According to what I've read, the guy that runs the Pathways site is in on it with him. Of course the both of them are nuts, which is why they get along so well together! Birds of a feather, and all that ya know.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Schisms

Here is the idiot's latest prediction:

I suspect this year, or at the latest next year, we will see fullscale global war.--Watchman. http://e-jehovahs-witnesses.com/viewtopic.php?t=1345&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=15

Poor guy, must be related to Brad.

Prime example of the pot calling the kettle black !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit