HELLO, WT-BATS!

by Frannie Banannie 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

My name is Noel (pronounced as in Xmas) Parsons. I was disf'd from the Lake Hodges Congregation in Escondido, Calif. in 1992, because I WANTED to be. The reason? Because of the widespread and deeply profound LACK OF LOVE in your borganization.

I'm sure you have my file, wherein there are a multitude of letters written and sent by me to branch offices and congregations all over the United States and the world. I still feel the same way, though I'm no longer in a spiritual and emotional upheaval over my exodus and your spurious lies.....funny how a large and lengthy dose of the real world can sort things out for a person.....also, funny how my exodus from your borg came right AFTER the WTS joining the United Nations as an NGO.....guess that makes yall the hypocrites and white-washed graves I called yall just before my disf'ing.....your excuses for joining after yall were caught are a sham and extremely flimsy.....wussies!

BTW....everything I told yall about your future seems to gradually be coming true about your "harlot" skirts being raised over your collective heads and revealing all your inequities....I plan to continue helping to expose your Child Molestation policies to the world, you black-hearted evil men.....The Child Molestation Scandals have even made it to Dateline! Having to do a little "downsizing" now, eh? And that continued "waffling" over the "end times" date....tsk, tsk, tsk......

Oh....just so yall'll know it's really me, I'm including a pic....

Frannie Banannie

P.S. The rumors flying through the congregations concerning me changing my name and starting a new religion are totally bogus, but that doesn't surprise me, since it's being fed by your "beast". I do thank yall for one thing.....make that two things....yall've opened my eyes to the real truth about YOU....and the truth about borganized religion.....yall're DEFINITELY a CULT, and a harmful one.....and borganized religion is a load of crap that everyone should avoid.

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

You tell em Frannie Noel

Devon McBride

• Sargon
    Sargon

Awesome post Frannie. Funny though these hypocrites never would have made their BS excuses if they hadn't been caught with their hand in the cookie jar.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

^5's, Yall!!

• acsot
    acsot

You go, girl!

• blondie
    blondie

Noel, you used to have a website. I stumbled along it when I was an active JW and first on the internet. It was very interesting. Do you still have it?

Blondie

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

No, Blondie....I shut it down when I got on "overload" with all the WTS-BS angst and took a "break" for a while.......just couldn't stomach all the hostility anymore.....yet, while I'm not their "public enema No. 1" anymore, (SilentLambs website is in that position), I find I can still stand up to them, without fear now and without rancor....just determination.

Frannie B

• Badger
    Badger

Way to come out... guns blazing!...

Great post...great pic, too!

• heathen
    heathen

Why noel I was getting hot flashes as I read your thread and then the picture, you certainly look like a sexy lady . You go girl !!!!!!!!!1

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

YUP! Thanks! Thas me, Badger...heheheh

Frannie B

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit