a Picture of me! <3

by Shytears 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Shytears
    Shytears

Here is a pic of myself i thought i woud share.:)

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Girl, you are beautiful

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

And btw, nice job on the piercing!

• Shytears
    Shytears

Thank you Viv .you are too sweet. oh and my piercing,i did it all by myself,lol.my mom wasnt too happy about it.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

All by yourself? As in ... you made the dicision to have it by yourself, and went to a piercing shop to get it? Right? Cuz *shivers* you didn't actually do the piercing yourself, did you??

• Shytears
    Shytears

I was really pissed off at the time,so i just jammed a saftey pin in there,lol.oh and trust me it hurt like a fricken s.o.b.Not a really clever thing to do,but who ever said i was clever,hehe.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

OMG! Lmao. I would never have the guts to do that, I practically chickened out when I got my piercing, the only fact I remained seated was because the lady had my tongue clasped in some sort of torture device in order to stick the needle through it.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Very pretty pic. Now you should take one where we can see your eyes open. The eyes are the window to the soul they say.

My daughter once pierced her naval with the help of her cousin. It got infected and I never knew about it at the time. Now she has a third attempt that has worked. This one was done professionally. I understand that a naval piercing has a much harder time being accepted by the body's immune system. My mother got mad at me for having my ears pierced when I was 14. I had them done when I was I spend the summer with my older sister. I guess back then, the 70s, ear piercings were more upsetting than they are these days.

Vivamus, ouch, a tongue piercing. Ouch.

Heather

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

Here's one with my opened, in fact my parents had them forced open so as not to fall asleep during a borefest assembly!

• mouthy
    mouthy

I think your a very pretty lass. I will say the same to you as I do to my grand-daughter who has two in the tongue- one in the eyebrow,one in the nose ,one in the belly button..What a pity to "messup" such beauty ----but then I am an OLDIE!!! so dont understand these things. I love her ( & you) with all the added merchandise

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit