Does anyone have a Pontiac Vibe?

by somebodylovesme 15 Replies latest jw friends

• somebodylovesme
    somebodylovesme

Thanks, Elder's Kid... that is helpful. We officially bought it today. You're right, it doesn't drive exactly like a Pontiac, but that's all right. We don't do too much speeding or even highway driving (save a few times a year) so it should be great. I love all the space! :) Thanks.

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

All this talk of Vibes and Hummers has me squirming in my chair.

• somebodylovesme
    somebodylovesme

LMAO ~ Well, a month after I started this post and it reappeared. We have the Vibe and we love it!! Love having the sunroof open... ahhh.. Good times.

• Atilla
    Atilla

Ah yes the Vibe, you should go to Edmunds.com for a complete review. From there you can get the scoop on everything from pricing to what you can fit in the back of the car. If you decide to buy, don't buy from the dealer in person, do it all online, you will probably get the best deal. I'm not looking for a new car yet, but I did drive by a Toyota dealership today to look at the new Scions-not bad but I did see the Prius, very nice but I'm not sure if it is worth the extra couple thousand compared to a comparative strictly gasoline powered vehicle. I hate cars, I wish I could just live somewhere where I could just take the subway all the time or a helicopter.

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

Good luck with the Vibe. We currently have two Pontiacs ... a newer Bonneville (V-6, front wheel drive, BLECH!), and an older Grand Prix (455 c.i. V-8, rear wheel drive, t-tops) ... and they have served us well. Ditto for our old Trans Am and our Catalina.

• run dont walk
    run dont walk

had good luck with pontiac in general, i think the vibe is gm's version of the focus, but thats just me,

anytime you buy a 4 cyl, or economy car you asking for trouble down the road.

anyone noticed how quickly the neons and sunfires disappeared , 3-5 years after you're done paying it , its ready for the junk yard.

but you cant win at buying a car, so hope it serve you well

had 3 pontiacs

trans am EXCELLENT

grand prix gtp EXCELLENT

grand am NOT GOOD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit