any published writer out there?

by rekless 23 Replies latest jw friends

• rekless
    rekless

I am writing a book called Yesterday's Dreams, about my thirty five years of life in the borg as well as how I lost one child and my wife due to policies brought forth by the FDS and my ignorance.I need a literary agent or publisher.

I have not any idea how to publish or market it.

any help will be appreciated.

thanks

• Valis
    Valis

Get in contact w/ morrisamb, ThunderRider, Lady Lee, Larc, SanFransiscoJim, and I know there are a couple others.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Are we on Lamb?" class

• rekless
    rekless

thanks valis!

still lost on W. Warm Springs Rd.

• Valis
    Valis

http://www.bookpublisher.com/index.cfm

*LOL* rekless...well ya better head home soon...I bet desertflower has got some lasagna waiting for you...*LOL* mmmm lasagna..

SIncerely,

District Overbeer

• Bryan
    Bryan

I would suggest you look into "self publishing". Almost no one will touch a work unless it has a large mass appeal. Though non-fiction is very big now for readers, you don't have a name/ track record. Plus, you will do good to get 5% profits if you go through agent/publisher.

Bryan

• Bryan
    Bryan

rekless, you have a PM

• rekless
    rekless

self publishing, I don't understand it nor do I have the software. Any suggestiopns?

thanks

• Valis
    Valis

Rekless...check out the link I provided above. Good resource to see how it works.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• rekless
    rekless

What is a PM and how do I access it? sorry for being stupid just never used the service.

• Valis
    Valis

See where your pic and your profile is to the left? Click the word that says Inbox.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit