Favorite Online Games?

by Scully 23 Replies latest social entertainment

• Scully
    Scully

Do you have any favorite games?

My current favorite is Adventure Elf and also a few others from www.kewlbox.com

• Special K
    Special K

My two teenage boys play.. www.tibia.com... and also Runescape...online

sincerely

Special K

• morty
    morty

well, my teenage boys, and husband ( he is worse then the 2 kids ) play Tiger Woods golf on their play station2, and hook it up to the internet and play with all kinds of people on line....

I did not relise you could do this, until I found my internet line hooked up in their bedroom....What the games are coming up with now, just blows me away....

I also noticed on this game, that you can make the player look just like yourself....You make all features/gestures just like your own....I almost fell to the floor when I walked into their room and found my kids and hubby playing this game and they all looked just like them....Now I know why, the game cost 80.00 bucks....

• Valis
    Valis

http://games.swirve.com/utopia/

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

I've been playing Unreal Tournament 2004 quite a bit...

• blondie
    blondie

Euchre, cribbage, Collapse, Hexic, Alchemy, Word Whomp, etc.

• FirstInLine
    FirstInLine

CounterStrike, Day of Defeat

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

I'm feeling a bit unsophistocated right now...! I like Word Mojo on Yahoo! and I also enjoy Spider Solitaire! I used to play online backgammon, but don't have time now that I'm addicted to JWD!!! Please pray for my deliverance!

growedup

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

I like pogo.com, you get chips for winning and then you can get prizes and stuff. And they have good puzzle games.

• zev
    zev

Unreal Tournament 2004, ut2k3, and ut (1999)

i'm a UT junkie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit