Special Report: Joel goes undercover at a KH

by RayPublisher 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Hello all! For those of you that are into activism you may enjoy this special report video. Here's the description from the JWStruggle YouTube channel:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

My buddy Joel the Unwitness recently went undercover at a Kingdom Hall, armed with a notebook, regular clothes, and an American Standard Bible. A remarkable set of experiences took place while talking with a Jehovah's Witness love-bomb crowd that hung on his every word at certain points.

Can this situation be replicated? Will Joel go again and record it? Will another time and Kingdom Hall yield similar results? These are the intriguing questions raised in this special report- don't miss it!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWpFx04Q4Hw

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    Was that actually bourbon that he was drinking?
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Kinda like an apostate version of Drunk Hishtory.

Seriously though, no surprises there as to the responses he got from drones at the hall, pretty typical, "deny, deny, deny" response from the elder re shunning.

He could of said it quicker, but otherwise interesting.

• KateWild
    KateWild
    Marked to watch later 
  • happy@last
    happy@last
    Quite interesting turning the tables like that, I'm not sure I could go into a hall now without squirming and getting really angry at what was being said.
  • KateWild
    KateWild

I enjoyed watching the video. There were a few technical hitches that made the experience less enjoyable. I like'd the fact that he had 10-12 JWs listening to him discuss the NGO status of WT in the UN. He brought up other things too which was good.

I thought it was very calm and respectful the way he approached the brothers and he wasn't bitter and angry at individuals.

Kate xx

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

He could of said it quicker, but otherwise interesting.

Who has time to invest 40 minutes in this?  My wife says I spend too much time here already.

I really think you lose 90% of the potential audience (which is small to start with) when you fail to be brief & concise.  Yeah, sounds just like Door-to-Door, doesn't it.

Doc

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    Gawd why do we need to pause and review the first two minutes. He decided to go to a Kingdom Hall, I get it, now I'm dying of boredom. Were you both drunk? Can't do this for forty minutes, I'll shoot myself. Don't drink and tube
  • Phizzy
    Phizzy

Both participants get a "W" on their Counsel Sheet.

It's been so long I cannot recall the actual phrase used on the TMS for "Don't waffle".

• Listener
    Listener
    This guy is very thoughtful and comes up with some unique ways to expose JWs to TTATT. I would have loved to have seen a video of the event.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit