Favorite Cars

by dustyb 37 Replies latest jw friends

• dustyb
    dustyb

i'm a youngster, so i don't like the old cars as much as i do the new cars. my #1 favorite car is (any year) Ferarri f50, but a 1993.5 Toyota Supra comes close.......

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I always liked the Triumph TR6 the early 70s models. I wanted one in soft sky blue with a soft, white top and white wall tires, the big white walls. Today, give me a late 90s GM four door full size sedan. Dated a guy with a TR6. I fell in love with that baby. The car, not the guy. He was a real sweetheart though.

Heather

1972 Triumph TR6

1975 Triumph TR6

Triumph TR6

• astro_girl
    astro_girl

My good friend used to have a Supra (I forgot the year) and he LOVED that car! I have a Mitsubishi 3000GT and I really love the way it looks. Nice curves! Now I'm attached to it and just keep shoveling money in for repairs. I always wanted a '69 Firebird. That's my dream car! Just imagine the $$ I'd have to put into that one!

• Carmel
    Carmel

My raspbery S40! Sorry no pic!

carm

• Joysome
    Joysome

2004 Mazda6. one day...one day....

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

This car makes my heart go pitter-pater................sigh

I'm trying to get Craig to buy one for me, trouble is he's too tall to fit in it.........or at least he thinks that's the problem!

Edited to add it's a Jaguar XK for those of you who don't know.

Kate of the dream on class..................

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Kate of the dream on class..................

Meanwhile, until feminine wiles get you the real thing, look for a matchbox version and keep it on your mantle. You can own one, it just will be a little bitty one.

Heather

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Hey Heather a good idea:

Meanwhile, until feminine wiles get you the real thing, look for a matchbox version and keep it on your mantle. You can own one, it just will be a little bitty one.

Heather

Just wondering if matchbox actually has one.............gotta google it and find out.

Thanks!

Kate

• Cicatrix
    Cicatrix

The Bugatti Chiron http://www.nationaldiecasters.com/bugattichiron.htm Lovely but waaaay outta my price range:)

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

Jaguar XK150

alt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit