Hey JOANNA and EYEGIRL!!!!!!!!!! Ya'll gonna call me tonite at Your bar?

by LyinEyes 17 Replies latest jw friends

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Seein' as how I'm an honorary "twin", ya'll need to call me too when you are all fucdiddillyiddlydood up!!

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

I havent heard from the girls tonite...........but hey it's only half past two,,,,,,,,maybe they are still working on that toothless old guy. hehe they are gonna kill me for sure..........*runs*

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Actually the twins pooped out on Saturday...or were in recovery from Friday...

You people (Dede, Dent Terminator, and Uncie Swippy) almost got calls on Friday...but we figured you people would all be too drunk, happy to answer the phone.

We did manage to hook up with the Manwhore, and a good time was had by all...much laughing, spilling of pop in people's crotches, flinging silverware as if it were monkey poo, and popping ballons for no good reason...oh wait that was just what Not_Interested did...hahaha!

I think we all need to hear from mister Not_Interested and wish him some luck...he was in a bowling tournament and if he did well he goes to another tournament, and then I dunno how this all works, he ends up in Reno for a final and on ESPN! (So he can showcase that fine manwhore boo-tay!)

Dede I have given up on the seedcap men...they are just far too good for me. Now I have moved on to men in a constant vegitative state. Sure I have to do all the work in the bedroom...but I fail to see how that is different from any other guy I have hoodwinked into coming into my den of debauchery.

We didn't get hit on at the bar, but you will have to ask Eyegirl about her trip to the Bagel shop...she nearly scored twice!! That girl just gets more ass than a State Fair Porta-Potty!

I am off to take some asprin and grade some essays...perhaps shopping for whoreboots is in order later...I don't have any...well none that I can wear...I do have these Bambi boots (because they look like boots only someone named Bambi would wear) but those are strictly bedroom wear only...if I even attempted to leave the house them I would get hung up on the stairs and take a Scarlett O'Hara like swandive...

And how was your weekend?!

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Pretty Darn boring Eyegirl,,,,,,,,,didnt get to go play pool with my girl, but went to her house for a little visit, and watched her dog steal her hotdog while her back was turned,,,,,,,,,that was pretty much as exciting as it got.

That Eyegirl sure is a hottie to score or almost score in the bagel shop..........tell her next time to go to Chucky Cheese and look for the single dads there bored out of their mind,,,,,,,she could for sure give them some adult entertainment.

I have heard,,,,,,,when Chucky isnt performing, you can sneak behind the curtains for adult entertainment.......Now that is just what I have heard.......hehe.

You tell that NotInterested guy I said , hey,,,,,,,,I was speaking of him in the Dallas Apostofest thread,,,rememember our ride in the back of the pickup truck , with Scooter. He will remember those people staring at us as if we were crazy.........US crazy no way!!!!!!!! Tell him that Scooter's boob was not a device to be used to hold on to as we flew all over the place...........lol.....

• simplesally
    simplesally

Lyin and Joanna...........you girls should come party with Sassy and I. Next time I'm lonely on a Friday or Saturday night, I'll give you a pm and you guys can call me! I'll drink at my house and you guys drink in the bar. I can keep step with the music if you hold the phone right!

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Sounds like a plan Sally.........be prepared for lots of giggles, and someone may put some strange toothless man on the phone for you to talk to.......lol.

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

omg, i was still recovering last night. let's see, i rolled into my parent's driveway at 5 am saturday morning thinking "well at least i can sleep til noon and be ok." no such luck. at 9 am my cell rings, it's my brother informing me that there are people at my apartment to install a patio door (he was staying there for the weekend with a friend). i tell him, yes, that's fine. ok, at least a few more hours of sleep. good christ, is that too much to ask?!?! but no! at 9:45 my mom comes in to ask if i can go to the grocery store and pick up some things then start lunch before they get back from field service because there are some friends coming for lunch. i finally fall asleep after that and she wakes me up again!!! this time, my dad is worried because his eyes are still dilated from his eye exam friday afternoon and they want me to look at them and see if they're ok. i can't do a fricken thing about it anyway!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!!!!!!! lol, so i just got up for the day. the lunch went fine, but then it was on to walmart and kohl's for shopping. i was so pooped i fell asleep on the couch at 7 last night and woke up at midnight, brushed my teeth and crawled back into bed til this morning. i'm just getting too old to party so hard

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

WOEM!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit