4-01-04 WT - 666, mark of the beast

by Bonnie_Clyde 10 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

I have been having problems posting for the last couple of weeks. I've been watching for someone to post on this article. I saw no reference at all to the United Nations--only vaguely to the political powers. Does anyone have any comments

• ThiChi
  • Brownboy
    Brownboy

Mark of the Beast,

In response to the United Nations as the beast. The wild beast makes an attack on the holy ones during the time of the end. The United States along with Britain have been the sole world power, and it is evident. The United Nations did not have any power over the actions by the United States. The United Nation has as much power as the countries that support it. The United States and Britain flexed their muscle against the United Nations and won. If you look at the beasts in past history such as Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Medo-Persia.......etc. you will notice that they were the ones that effected God's people. There have been many strong nations throughout history, but the only significant ones are the ones that effect the region, and God' people.

I have wondered about the possibilty of the people in the Middle East being Jehovah's people. If you read the book of Jeremiah, you will see that He still has his heart on the Nations of Israel, and Judah. It was prophecied that they would be trampled upon by the nations until the time of the end. But Jehovah will restore them as He promised. We have to wait and see who prevails, and find out who the chosen ones are. I believe they are in fact the Two Witnesses in Revelations 11, and I believe these to be the nations of Israel, and Judah, keeping in mind of course that these would be the ones that have proven their loyalty to Jehovah.

As far as the wild beast is concerned, read Revelations closely, and relate the events from the 911 attacks, to see if they fulfill prophecy. Keep the Middle East in mind when you read these, and you will have a better understanding of the prophecy. The wild beast recieved a death stroke and revived. ( 911 attack on United States was the death stroke). The wild beast was given authority over every tribe, people, tongue, and nation. (This power was given to the United States under the Patriot Act in order to defend against terrorism). No one might be able to buy or sell without the mark of the wild beast. ( This power is given under the sanctions imposed by the United States against any country that goes against their policy). The beast that was, but is not, and yet will be present. (George Bush Senior was president, was not when Clinton was, and George Bush Junior is currently the President) George Bush Junior initiated war against Iraq under the same resolutions that his father commenced. United Nations resolution 666, is one of these resolutions.

Look at all of these facts which relate to the United States. The flags of the United States, and Great Britain are peculiar. There were seven stars for the United States, and the letter X (roman numeral 10) for Great Britain. The United States constitution has Seven Articles, Ten Bill of Rights, and 27 Amendments. George Bush Junior celebrated the 216th anniversary of the Constitution (6x6x6=216) Senate Resolution 666 commenced the 107th Congress (10, 7) ......................these are just a few things you can relate if you look closely.

I for one believe that a major event will take place in the year 2005. 42 months from the 911 attacks. I think perhaps that Christ will begin his Reign and begin to judge the nations. Then Jehovah will deliver His people from the one that is stronger then them......................open your eyes !!!!

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

I ...believe that a major event will take place in the year 2005. 42 months from the 911 attacks.

...Christ will begin his Reign and begin to judge the nations.

...Jehovah will deliver His people from the one that is stronger then them

brownboy

Thx brownboy, I got it marked on my calander!

I'm washing my robe as we speak

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

Approximate number of the Beast

DCLXVI
    Roman numeral of the Beast

Number of the High Precision Beast

Number of the Millibeast

/ 666
    Beast Common Denominator

(-666) ^ (1/2)
    Imaginary number of the Beast

6.66 e3
    Floating point Beast

Binary of the Beast

6, uh... what was that number again?
    Number of the Blonde Beast

1-666
    Area code of the Beast

Zip code of the Beast

666mph
    The speed limit of the Beast

$665.95
    Retail price of the Beast

$699.25
    Price of the Beast plus 5% state sales tax

$769.95
    Price of the Beast with all accessories and replacement soul

$656.66
    Walmart price of the Beast

$646.66
    Next week's Walmart price of the Beast

Phillips 666
    Gasoline of the Beast

Route 666
    Way of the Beast

666 F
    Oven temperature for roast Beast

Retirement plan of the Beast

666 mg
    Recommended Minimum Daily Requirement of Beast

6.66 %
    5 year CD interest rate at First Beast of Hell National Bank, $666 minimum deposit.

$666/hr
    Beast's lawyer's billing rate

Lotus 6-6-6
    Spreadsheet of the Beast

Word 6.66
    Word Processor of the Beast

i66686
    CPU of the Beast

666i
    BMW of the Beast

DSM-666 (revised)
    Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of the Beast

1232 Octal, Apt. 29A
    Beast's hexed address

Next-door neighbor of the Beast

The semi-Christ

The Number of the Beast on a Pentium

• shotgun
    shotgun

Hmmmmm...oh forget it....I'm six six six of trying to understand Revelation.

• siegswife
    siegswife

Barney the Dinosaur is a

"CUTE PURPLE DINOSAUR"
    In ancient Rome, there were no "u"'s, they were "v"'s

CVTE PVRPLE DINSAVR
    Extract the Roman numerals and you get:

C V V L D I V
    100 5 5 50 500 1 5

If you add all these up you get:
    ----

BARNEY is the Anti-Christ.....

• Poztate
    Poztate

ThiChi,

You had the best insight into what the number 666 is all about.

I look forward to the WT lurkers and writers using it as "new light" soon.

• dustyb
    dustyb

...i believe in the matrix. we are all jacked into a machine-fed la la land. there is "the one" which is offset by the architect to equalize the equation by making the evil one named Agent Smith......and the only way to fix it is by deleting one of the two....

• Faraon
    Faraon

ThiChi,

Thanks for the laugh ThiChi, I translated it and put it in a Spanish site. I hope you don't mind.

F

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit