Mark of the Wild Beast (666) Calculation - 6x6+6=42 (Bush=42 President)

by Brownboy 14 Replies latest watchtower bible

• dustyb
    dustyb

lol, if governor george dubya does good in this next election, maybe we'll think about electing him president (robin williams) =D ya, he's still governor bush in most ppl's eyes.... and imallgrowedup is right, maybe you should go to a shrink. they are helpful. i've thought about going to one lately, maybe he can make me feel like i'm fishing when i'm at meeting or something..... yea, fishing, mmmmmmmm.

• slenderdog
    slenderdog

Revelation or not, GW Bush is a beastly character to be sure.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

6x6x6=216; 216 years after the inception of the USA (1776) is 1992, the year Bill Clinton, the real 42nd president of the USA was elected. Obviously, he was the beast and not Dubya.

See Brownboy, anybody can pull prophecies out of their ass; but you're only insane if you believe them.

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

It is true that anyone can pull whatever they want out of their butt, and formulate anything they care to. Prophecy is fulfilled when it effected God's people, or the Holy Land....................duh !!!

• Octavia
    Octavia

Wow, Brownboy... I'm kinda thinking you must know a bit about numerology. Do you know the meanings of the numbers 22, 23, 24? Do you know that 43 & 47 both work? not with the 666 eq8shun, but in numerolgy and the final outcum so to speak.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit