Prince and upcoming Tour song list

by Alana 12 Replies latest social entertainment

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Prince has talked about his "Musicology" tour on both Leno and Ellen's shows - he's made a point of saying that they will be "G" rated because "many of my fans have children now and I would like them to be able to bring them to the concert."

Also, the concert will be in a "theater-in-the-round" format, so that EVERY seat will be a good seat.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

I saw part of a concert of his on cable a few months ago and I thought his new music was good, too. Different, but good. I was quite surprised. I guess I thought all his music would suck now that he is a JW! LOL!

I would still see the show if I could, though I would miss the old stuff. Purple Rain was such a great album...

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

People change. Prince is trying to find his way and I hope he does. Some people find that a cult or a dogmatic religion gives them the necessary self-discipline that they ordinarily can't manage by themselves. Many who have been deep in the industry knows how it really can destroy you if you don't manage yourself.

He is very talented and obviously is trying to "fix" himself. There have been others like him before. Everything in life serves a purpose. We take the good and leave the rest. He is fulfilling his soul's journey.

/<

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit