Noah's Ark and Tapeworms??

by Sargon 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Sargon
    Sargon

This is to anyone who actually believes this silly myth. A few questions about parasites:

Were these gathered two by two, since in many cases only one is required to breed?

Who carried these parasites? Were they given to the animals or did Noah say, "here son you take the roundwoms, my wife can have the heartworms, I'll take the tapeworms"??

• Will Power
    Will Power

Yeah, who carried those?

• Gopher
    Gopher

Actually, by divine guidance, they selected dogs that ALREADY CARRIED tapeworms. In that way, God Almighty made sure that his word about all types of creatures being gathered would be carried out.

And Noah "did just so". His obedience, down to the tiniest tapeworm, sets a fine example for all who serve Jehovah through his organization today.

• Sirius Dogma
    Sirius Dogma

Maybe the tapeworms evolved after the flood.. oh. wait no. nevermind.

Maybe god had a second creation to make tapeworms after the flood.

• Loris
    Loris

And he carefully removed two fleas from the dogs before giving them a bath to insure that the correct number of fleas came aboard. And the same procedure was used for chicken lice altho the chickens were none too happy about the bath.

Loris

• Hunyadi
  • Bryan
    Bryan

None of the above. I believe Noah took the "Animals", two by two. No time to collect insects or worms. They simply clung to the outside of the ark. That's why it only rain 40 days and 40 nights. They ark was being consumed by termites and other wonderful creatures of God.

Bryan

• shotgun
    shotgun

Actually Noah had tapeworms....When his sons found him naked and wiggling all over the tent it was the worms not booze that caused him to do that...see its so simple to explain.

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

Maybe these bugs and stuff just slept underground deep enough for water not to reach. then once all the water disapeared? they woke up from thier sleep and resumed biting humans and animals!@

• hooberus
    hooberus

The following is from: http://www.answersingenesis.org/docs/1346.asp

Some diseases afflicting humans today, whether caused by bacteria, viruses or parasites, are transmitted only from human to human, and the disease-causing organisms (pathogens) seem to be unable to survive for any significant time outside of an infected human host. Would this not mean that members of Noah's family had to be infected with tapeworm, AIDS, syphilis, smallpox, measles and many more? This is a common 'problem' raised by anti-creationists in order to lampoon the biblical account of Noah and his family on the Ark during the Flood.1 , 2 (arcticle continues) http://www.answersingenesis.org/docs/1346.asp

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit