The girl in the next cubicle keeps toking on her bong!!!

by Elsewhere 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Ok... not really... but she has one of those pitchers that also filters water and everytime she pours a cup it makes a bubbling sound that is exactly like the sound of a bong.

Every now and then durring the day I can hear it..... bubble-bubble-bubble-bubble-bubble....

I always get a big grin...

Unfortunatly bong related conversation does not go over very well in an office.

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

um,,,, Elsewhere- how do you know what a bong sounds like ?

naughty boy !!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

*** Toooooooooooke ***

*** Cough - Cough ***

Note sure... I just guessed.

• gumby
    gumby
    she has one of those pitchers that also filters water and everytime she pours a cup it makes a bubbling sound that is exactly like the sound of a bong.

Hey! You hippy longhaired, dope smokin, draft dodgin, stoner, lazy, heathen bastard! Only a fellow stoner knows that bong sound as XW said!

* hopin to hook up with elsewhere in the near future to try his bud*

Gumby

• Satanus
    Satanus
    bong related conversation does not go over very well in an office

Oh, you're in one of those offices; politically correct, anally retentive, collars buttoned down, oxfords not nikes, booze not dope, s&m not free sex ... *froth, froth* Sorry, got in a rant there.

ShSh

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

My poor little lungs have a hard enough time with pollen and mold spores. Smoking anything these days would do me in. I do know what one sounds like though. I was a teen in the 1970s afterall.

Heather

• Undecided
    Undecided

What is a bong? This might reveal my age.

Ken P.

• Xena
    Xena

It's a water pipe Ken

used for smoking....ummmmm tobacco

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Is this an appropriate point to say "suck, don't blow"? Or might that get misconstrued??

• shotgun
    shotgun

Xena...Austin Powers had one of those in a movie but it was......hmmmm...used for something else and needed a pump as well.

Elsewhere you always seems to meet the most interesting women!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit