I Got An Email From A "Brother"

by silentlambs 18 Replies latest jw friends

• wasasister
    wasasister

Regarding "two witnesses" rule: can anyone show me where this rule was restated to Christians in matters of judical decisions?

• Maximus
    Maximus

Sorry sKally, luv, silentlambs ruined my appetite too. Let's get it to the top again.

Looks like my signature under the pix was identifying me, sKal? BTW, the guy in the lower right-hand corner was Charlie Fekel. You know how his name was mispronounced. That's right. FEE.kul

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Didn't he write a little know advice column in the WT during the 50's called "Fekel matters"?

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

It certainly sounds as if this "true Christian brother" has a few issues that he doesn't want brought to light.

• Farkel
    Farkel

Nice pic Maxiumus.

Nate is smiling. Hmmmmm. He must have just trimmed the entire Bethel family!

Tell Freddie to get with it clothing-wise. He dresses so dorky. And tell Lyman to take a lawnmower and trim his eyebrows. Oh, I forget they're both dead.

Nevermind.....

Farkel

• COMF
    COMF

Sounds like our old friend, ABK. The irrefutable logic, the smooth, lyrical style, the continuity throughout...

COMF

• Maximus
    Maximus

Back to the top, hope it's read more widely.

• TR
    TR

Yep. Pedophile. It's written all over his cyber-face. I can't believe a "normal" dub could be that uncaring.

TR

"Kults Suk"

• SlayerLayer
    SlayerLayer

First I just want to thank Silentlambs for posting this.

Now, sixofnine:
    You owe me a new monitor. I was taking a drink of Hawaiian punch as I read your post. Unfortunately, the laughter overwelmed me and I sprayed the screen with red stains. Too funny.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit