Survey: How Many Here Have Gotten Into Trouble With The Elders

by minimus 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Ignoranceisbliss
    Ignoranceisbliss

Oh yeah.     I can't believe they didn't disfellowship me.    Drinking, girls, strip club, some more drinking, and some more girls.       They did publically reprove me once.      Privately several more times.     

• What is Truth?
    What is Truth?

Trouble- yes

Backroom AKA "flogatorium" nope, helps when your Elder father runs defense for you.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

I once watched the zombie movie Dawn of the Dead at the theater with a JW friend of mine. I made the mistake of telling another friend and, sure enough, I got a talk by an elder soon after. After giving me his counsel he told me, "Don't you know that living people played those parts?"

Duhhhhh. 

• wannaexit
    wannaexit
    Been to the back room several times. The reason was always because I said something that sounded a little too much like an an apostate talking.
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

YEP! 😊 I did the unspeakable!! I said the WT MAGAZINE has and does contain errors. Like I said, the unspeakable...

DD

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

Never in the back room, but I've been told a couple times that I and my wife need to comment more and I need more recruiting time.

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

I've  been there for scaring someone by saying " i don't think i can direct anyone to this organization in good conscience because I don't think the governing body is the channel to the creator".

If you say that you'll be back there in no time of yea and there was a second accusation since I expressed not having delight over the execution of billions at armageddon

• westiebilly11
    westiebilly11
    vey true blondie...wish I had taken your advice a few years ago....I complied...all the way..
  • snugglebunny
    snugglebunny

Got done for loving my neighbour.

In several places...

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Been there too much recently because of my "personality" (yes, that is the official reason??WTF??)

Now if they want to talk to me, I say, "sure, but not in the back room. Why cant we just chat as friends out here in the hall like a group of normal people?"

As blondie said NEVER go into the back room. That will NEVER be a fair fight...you will be manipulated and ganged up on in a heartbeat! 

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit