3 "Christian" Role Models

by Farkel 20 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• shotgun
    shotgun

Farkel did Nathan really tell bethelites that

even telling the males how urinate without touching "it."

How did they get it out of their pants without touching it?

Smacks of black magic to me...oops...maybe smacks is poor choice of words.

I've heard the thing about shaking it more than three times being a sin!

Shotgun... **from the drop your pants to pee class**

• Farkel
    Farkel

bebu,

: If you know where references to these comments could be found, if such comments were put in print anywhere, could you put them here?

I don't know if they are in print. This former DO told me and several others the same story. He wasn't just any DO, either. He was also a well-respected trouble-shooter for the society and was involved in the writing of several books. He was even baptized at Beth Sarim. Every other thing he's told me that I've been able to verify has checked out, and he had absolutely no reason to lie to me on this one, either.

This would not be the first time under-age girls have been blaimed by WTS elders for their rape. Since the mindset of people in responsibility is groomed from the top down, and since all on the governing body have been out of touch with the real world, no reasonable person would be surprised that one or more of them would think that way. Remember, THEY are the ones who ordered coverups for abuse in their midst. Perhaps in their twisted and demonic WT minds, they felt they had to blame the victim, just like they do for everyone of their failed prophecies and flip-flops.

thichi,

: Thanks. What is up with the Pyramid at Russell's grave site? I have heard so many explanations, what say you?

There's not much to know. The pyramid which is some yards away from his burial site calls him "The Laodecean Messenger" and has a cross on it. Russell is not buried in or under the pyramid.

Farkel

• minimus
    minimus

This just goes to PROVE that to be a Watchtower President, you must be married and NEVER, EVER consummate your marriage. ..........

• keeshah
    keeshah

OMG! I just had a thought!

We used to hang on every word the GB said, like it was Jah himself talking. We didn't question anything. We were taking orders from people that don't live in the real world! They don't have a CLUE how to live by all those stupid rules out with the regular rake and file, and they wouldn't stand a chance either! They spend all their time at Bethal surrounded by other JWs. They don't interact with anyone outside the cult. They have taken every chance of temptation away from themselves (well, except for homosexuality). This is it. I've had another "de-programming" moment! Thank you, Farkel!

Okay, maybe I'm a little slow, but I've just never thought of it like that before.

• gumby
    gumby
    There wasn't one Watchtower President who had anywhere near a healthy view about sex.

Just Freddie. He figured he could live to be a hundred if he abstained from that dirty habit! He almost did! He must have cheated somewhere along the line.

Gumby

• FirstInLine
    FirstInLine

Nathan Horror Knorr never consummated his marriage with Audrey.

If that is true, and a source on that would be nice, He was either gay, a child molester, a transvestite, adulterer, neutered or a chronic masturbator. I guess you can expect him to be absent from the New World, per Watchtower rules concerning the perfection requirement for those that know the law.

• talesin
    talesin

discussion of Russell's gravesite w/ pics showing headstone & pyramid

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/64855/1033813/post.ashx#1033813

• Satanus
    Satanus

Gumball

Maybe freddy accidentally touched it one day while taking a weewee.

SS

• Farkel
    Farkel

shotgun,

: Farkel did Nathan really tell bethelites that

even telling the males how urinate without touching "it."

Yes, he did. I believe Randy Watters was one of those who heard his tirades, but I'm not sure. Ask him.

http://freeminds.org

: How did they get it out of their pants without touching it?

We can't ask Knorr, he died of braindeadness, but I'm sure he had a clever way to do it.

His whole idea was for males not to "stimulate" themselves when they took a pee. I can't speak for everyone, but I can speak for myself: the only "stimulating" thing that ever happened to me when taking a pee was when the peeing was over. That's about it. Most males that I know do not think of females when taking a pee. They only think about taking a pee and then getting back to whatever they were doing before they had to take that pee.

Peeing is not a very sexual experience despited what Knorr thought.

Farkel

• Englishman
    Englishman
    Knorr was obsessed with sex. He endlessly lectured Bethel members on the evils of masturbation, even telling the males how urinate without touching "it."

I think there's a golden business opportunity here.

alt

I'm getting some leaflets printed then I'm mailing them around the world to all the bethels and KH's!

Englishman.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit