Kingdom hall right next to another chruch.

by JH 16 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

Today I took a ride in a city where I never go. I saw a Kingdom hall and about 500 feet away I saw an evangelist church. Both buildings on the same side of the street, look quite similar and so close to each other. The funny thing is that there were more cars at the evangelist church than at the Kingdom hall. Seeing these 2 churches so close to each other, reminded me of Mcdonald's and Burger King restaurants always very close to one another.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

I wonder who sings out the loudest.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    The funny thing is that there were more cars at the evangelist church than at the Kingdom hall.

I wonder if the elders have Member Envy?

• Dawn
    Dawn

Elsewhere......your mind just lives in the gutter doesn't it?! LOL

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Would you expect anything less from me?

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

It sounds like a "bad association" to me! The evangelical church will need to convene a JC to cut out the cancer that is living next door!

growedup

• LukeN
    LukeN

really? you should see mine. theres a christian school right beside it and then after that a church. Ironic isnt it?!

• sf
    sf

MEMBER....envy. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

Good one.

sKally, dis-member klass

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

I live right next door to a Jewish school, though it is not right next door to a KH. Those folks really put the JWs to shame with all the activities they sponsor for those children! And the events are all well supported.

Sorry, not exactly the theme of the thread, but it made me think of it, so definitely a related thought in terms of comparison!

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

There are a few Kingdom Halls in my area that are either right next door to churches or across the street from them. One of the Kingdom Halls is half a block away from a Masonic home.

Devon

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit