This year's new releases!!!

by Nosferatu 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Okay people, time to guess what new releases they're going to have at the 2004 District Convention. (BTW, anyone know the "theme" of the convention for this year yet?)

I'll bet any money we'll get another shitty brochure.

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

It's called Walk With God

Devon

• blondie
    blondie

2004 District Convention Theme

Walking With God

(once again Jehovah does not appear on the theme)

http://www.geocities.com/jrista/

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Pure Speculation but please listen -- we have had an Isaiah book (vol 1 + 2) we have had a Daniel Book and now and again they re-release an older book -- my guess is --if not this year then soon a re-release of the Ezekiel Book (the Nations Shall Know That I am Jehovah -How?)

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Well we all KNOW they need to do something with that Revelation (haha some revelations huh) book, that is just wacked.

They need to come up with a new Young People Ask.....Answer that work book. Because everyone knows the answers do not work and might just get a JW kid's ass kicked even worse.

• blondie
    blondie
    my guess is --if not this year then soon a re-release of the Ezekiel Book (the Nations Shall Know That I am Jehovah -How?)

That's what a thought, they want to use pressure and manipulation with these scriptures:

Ezekiel 9Idolaters Killed

1 Then I heard him call out in a loud voice, "Bring the guards of the city here, each with a weapon in his hand." 2 And I saw six men coming from the direction of the upper gate, which faces north, each with a deadly weapon in his hand. With them was a man clothed in linen who had a writing kit at his side. They came in and stood beside the bronze altar.
    3 Now the glory of the God of Israel went up from above the cherubim, where it had been, and moved to the threshold of the temple. Then the LORD called to the man clothed in linen who had the writing kit at his side 4 and said to him, "Go throughout the city of Jerusalem and put a mark on the foreheads of those who grieve and lament over all the detestable things that are done in it."
    5 As I listened, he said to the others, "Follow him through the city and kill, without showing pity or compassion. 6 Slaughter old men, young men and maidens, women and children, but do not touch anyone who has the mark. Begin at my sanctuary." So they began with the elders who were in front of the temple.
    7 Then he said to them, "Defile the temple and fill the courts with the slain. Go!" So they went out and began killing throughout the city. 8 While they were killing and I was left alone, I fell facedown, crying out, "Ah, Sovereign LORD ! Are you going to destroy the entire remnant of Israel in this outpouring of your wrath on Jerusalem?"
    9 He answered me, "The sin of the house of Israel and Judah is exceedingly great; the land is full of bloodshed and the city is full of injustice. They say, 'The LORD has forsaken the land; the LORD does not see.' 10 So I will not look on them with pity or spare them, but I will bring down on their own heads what they have done."
    11 Then the man in linen with the writing kit at his side brought back word, saying, "I have done as you commanded."

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I doubt they'll release another children's book since they did that last year. Maybe a new video?

The Revelation book is a good guess, with 2034 and all. So now we have the book: "The Thirst That Makes You Happy For The Year 2034", or the "Thirst" book That'll replace the Knowledge book. Hey! how about a brocure called "The Trees of Jesus' day". That has to top the crappy map brochure last year.

• blondie
    blondie

I'm sure every year from now on a video of the drama will be available, much like a tape of the drama has been. I imagine that eventually they will just show a video of the drama on big screens at the conventions rather than taking up valuable time that could be used in the ministry by the brothers/sisters in the dramas.

Blondie

• minimus
    minimus

There are 3 publications being printed. The first one is entitled, " Life----Will It End Soon?". The other is a brochure entitled, " Sickness and Death----Soon to Be Gone!". And the last one is a new tract about paradise.

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

I think its going to be "Jesus is God" or something like that... hehehe.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit