Rev. 19:1

by mpatrick 17 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest

Hello, GK! and may you have peace!

Before you truly 'buy' what you just posted, may I direct you to Matthew 24:29-31?

Verse 29 says, "Immediately AFTER the tribution..." and verse 31 says, "...And he will send his angels... and they will gather his chosen ones..."

This actually corresponds with what Paul(?) recounted at 1 Thessalonians 4:15-18, which illustrates how, when my Lord arrives, those who 'belonged' to him 'during his presence' and DIED 'in union' with him, will be resurrected at the same time that those who 'belonged' to him 'during his presence' and were 'in union' but did NOT die... are changed... in an instant.

1 Corinthians 15:20-23, 51, 52

And then, the 'end', when he hands the kingdom BACK over to our Father... for THE Judgment, which takes place when the 1,000 years 'have ended', the REST of the dead are raised up.

1 Corinthians 15:24
    Revelation 20:4-6, 7, 11-15

I am not trying to offend or 'prove' you wrong... I am simply pointing out truth.

Again, I bid you peace... and remain...

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

SJ

1 Corinthians 15:24

• mpatrick
    mpatrick

AGuest,
    That had to be the cutest explanation I have ever read! It was definitely easier to understand than the other. I'm with the "idiot", I have a hard time getting into those long drawn out explanations that seem to leave me worse off than before the question. Thanks, MPatrick

• JUSTAMOM
    JUSTAMOM

Hello and good question

Yes, the great crowd are also in heaven, but the society would NEVER want you to know that.

They appky this verse to the myriads of angels and spirit beings in heaven (duh..). Notice their cross-references they use.

This is a lie and distraction from thr real truth that the great crowd are granted entry into the kingdom (heavenly one).

That is truthfully how they can stand before the throne in Rev 7. Since the throne is in heaven hello, that is where they are.
    They will lie to you the explanantion that "they are in the SIGHT of the throne on EARTH" yada yada...

The earth at this time is not the earth as we know it. The earth as we know it is the earth that is "outside" the gates. That is where they are either abandoned to or cast out if they do not have on a proper garment. In the same way that Adam was cast out of the garden and confined to the earth that was cursed. But that curse too will be lifted after the 1,000 yr. reign. What makes it NEW is that it is literal just not physical. That is how the kings and priests rule ON yes ON the earth. REVELATION 5:10.
    Your NWT will say "over" but get out the WTs greek interlinear and NOW read it from the original greek. "ON" the earth.

Hope this helps some

JUST A MOM (Kim)

• I_am_an_idiot
    I_am_an_idiot

I have to say that I am confused. There are many interprations in the different posts, but I would like to reach a conclusion on what is the great crowd mentioned in REv. 19:1.

Justamom mentions that there is an interpretation that the great crowd in this scripture are the "myriads of angels". After reading this scripture I reread chapter 18 and 19 of revelations and it kind of makes sence. If it's true then appropiately these creatures are in heaven in front of the throne.

Did I get it right?

I_am_an_idiot.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Peace to you, Idjit!

No, dear... Revelation 19:1 speaks of the sound of a 'great crowd' in heaven... because at the time John SAW them... the 'great crowd' WERE in heaven. John SAW them... standing BEFORE the throne of God (where's God's throne, dear one?), rendering SACRED SERVICE (only priests can render 'sacred' service)... in the TEMPLE (what... or rather WHO is the temple? And these ones were rendering service IN that temple...)

Revelation 7:9, 15
    Revelation 21:22

The 'great crowd' are part of the 'nation of kings and priests', that render sacred service before the throne of God, Idjit, in HIS Most Holy... or temple sanctuary... which is being to come before His very face.

Revelation 5: 9, 10

Uh, I don't know how much 'simpler' it can get. Unless, of course, you are looking to hear what you WANT to hear... and a simple explanation of THAT... rather than what is truth.

I bid you peace and remain,

SJ

• God_knows
    God_knows

Peace be with you, beloved SJ!!!

Though there will be Christians during the tribulation hour, these people are not the Bride of Christ Jesus who will be Raptured before the Tribulation.
    And all those who were raptured, died during the tribulation or gathered after, will be part of that Great Crowd.

• AGuest
    AGuest

REALLY?!, dear GK?

Hey, if you 'know' something the rest of us don't... and where there might be a bit of substantiation... please... share it! I am going on what I heard from my Lord, which was also reported by Matthew to have been stated to him also by my Lord, and corroborated by Paul(?). But, hey, who's perfect, eh? Let the rest of us in on the 'sacred secret', okay, because truth IS truth... and if YOU have the truth, then...

Peace to you, of course, and I remain...

SJ

• JUSTAMOM
    JUSTAMOM

Idget:

Your not an idiot!

Clarification!

I mentioned that is the way the WTBS explains it, but that it NOT THE Way it really is!

It is as explained when you read on in my post and AGUESTS post.

Yes Yes Yes, the great crowd are in heaven!

Sorry Watchtower...

Just a Mom (Kim)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit