Discussion with Current Witnesses

by JWTom 11 Replies latest jw experiences

• JWTom
    JWTom

I am an active witness that has visited this site a few times over the years. I am interested in talking with current or recently transitioned away witnesses. Feel free to email me on here or I talk with witnesses on Google Hangouts or Skype too. Thanks!

PS: If you are an active brother or sister and would rather chat via email that is fine too. I know some are reluctant to have discussion in the open on these forums.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Why don’t you state your message or questions on this forum that’s what it’s here for. Welcome by the way!

• freddo
    freddo

Welcome JWTom.

Tell us a little about yourself.

Unless you are reluctant to have discussion in the open on these forums.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

welcome Tom,

• alanv
    alanv

Hi Tom, yes welcome to the forum. The whole idea of this forum is to discuss all things concerning JWs. So by all means join in on a discussion about the organisation and any of its doctrines.

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Welcome my friend.

G.

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

The wife and I have been away just a few years now. You are more than welcome to PM any questions you might have.

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

Welcome Tom. You have a PM.

• sparky1
    sparky1

Welcome JWTom. If you are Tom Harley, The Real Tom Harley or Tom SheepandGoats you are still welcome back! As Crazyguy has stated, 'why don't you state your message' and tell us about yourself. You will find many interesting people here and you will learn many things from their experiences. And of course, we hope to learn from you.

• stillin
    stillin

JWTom may not care to be mocked. Some on this forum could work on their manners.

Son't too thin-skinned Tom!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit