Any fun plans this weekend??

by Sassy 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Sassy
    Sassy

well we were invited to go to friends house tonight.. but I was just not in the mood for a long drive. Took forever to get home on the commute from work and I was tired of being on the freeway and not feeling like turning around and driving back that way again an hour later.. So I called and asked for a raincheck..

instead I went shopping.. bought some soft flannel baby fabric to make a quilt with for a baby present.. shopped around looking at furniture a little.. and stopped off for a drink and food at Applebees.. then home.. I went to sleep about 12:30 but woke up at 3.. trying to get tired enough to fall back asleep..

I think we are supposed to go see that Passion Movie about Christ tommorrow.. to be honest, I am dreading it.. just the interview with Mel bothered me and almost sent me into anxiety attacks. I guess because it is the first time since "leaving the JWs" that I have had someone talking religion around me.. well cept my mom trying to get me back but .. well.. I just don't know if I can get through that.. but I feel silly to tell my bf that.. I'm a big girl.. I should be able to handle this..

by the way Little Witch.. I think the new fridge is cool.. I hate the one that came with our place.. would LOVE a new one.. I can see you now.. like that commercial where they get a new fridge and the neighbors see the light going on ...........and off..........on..........and off... they are enjoying the new fridge so much they keep opening and shutting it..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit