It is true that some elders have engaged in......

by badboy 24 Replies latest jw friends

• badboy
    badboy

Wife swapping,child molestion, adultery...

I believe that a WT article once said the above.

know any instances of the above among elders?

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Of course, but why the question?

• Satans little helper
    Satans little helper

I was chatting to a friend of my wife recently who just happens to have grown up a dub. Her bf worked in a posh hotel with a health suite and was cleaning late one night when he went into the sauna to find a group of guys at it with each other. One of them was a local dub who was also an elder. Made me laugh so hard I nearly pee'd myself

• dustyb
    dustyb

goin at it like a circle jerk??? ACK THATS GROSS. i would have gotten a polaroid camera, taken the picture and spread it everywhere. payback's a bitch.

• badboy
    badboy

ONLY ASKING,OZZIEPOST

• scotsman
    scotsman

dustyb

i would have gotten a polaroid camera, taken the picture

Is your girlfriend in on your voyeurism?!

• shamus
    shamus

I knew of MS's that got DF'd for wife swapping, or as rumour had it. Was it real? I dunno. The lies that they come up with is quite spectacular, LOL!

As per "circle jerking", most boys engage in some type of homosexual activity while growing up. Elders are not any holier or better.

• izobcenec
    izobcenec

alt

The Watchtower, january 1, 1986

• badboy
    badboy

Thanks IZO.

• franklin J
    franklin J

A response to Satans Lttle Helper RE : the sauna incident

The philosophy of the JWs would lead me to think that the elder caught "en flagrante" in the sauna would not be held accountable for his actions. The Judicial Committee would instead hold his wife accountable for not " rendering her due" as the Bible says.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit