Ok...Valis won't answer my question so please...Texans help!

by shotgun 13 Replies latest jw friends

• shotgun
    shotgun

Thinking of taking a vacation but I can't go to Bethel and I was wondering about Gilgal?

Hosea 4:15
    "You've ruined your own life, Israel-- but don't drag Judah down with you! Don't go to the sex shrine at Gilgal, don't go to that sin city Bethel, Don't go around saying "GOD bless you' and not mean it, taking God's name in vain. Amos 4:4
    "Come along to Bethel and sin! And then to Gilgal and sin some more! Bring your sacrifices for morning worship. Every third day bring your tithe. Amos 5:5
    Don't fool around at those shrines of Bethel, Don't waste time taking trips to Gilgal, and don't bother going down to Beer-sheba. Gilgal is here today and gone tomorrow and Bethel is all show, no substance." Amos 7:13
    Hang out there. Do your preaching there. But no more preaching at Bethel! Don't show your face here again. This is the king's chapel. This is a royal shrine." Where the hell is Gilgal anyway, is that in Texas?
  • Love_Truth
    Love_Truth

Hint-

Lots of fighting go on there for many decades.

http://19.1911encyclopedia.org/G/GI/GILGAL.htm

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Yea, I heard it was in the Laredo area.

• Xena
    Xena

Dallas is close enough...just go there

• Valis
    Valis

Um shotgun...ya balmy bastard....while you're there take a few moments to check in at the Rusk Detention Center for the Criminaly Insane.. Not very far from there at all...oh and a great lake for fishing there too. As well close to Tyler State Park along w/the free Zoo in Tyler which is also the rose capitol of Texas. Can I book your trip now bastard...I mean sir?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Concierge" class

• Carmel
    Carmel

Down on the coast by Galveston!

caveman

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Hey not there. Thats too close to where I am. Lets leave it deep south.

• Valis
    Valis

Carmel..thanks for playing but bzzzzzzt! wrong answer...For playing today you will recieve a lifetime subscription to the Watchtower and Awake magazines!.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• shotgun
    shotgun

It figures you finally answer when you hear your name...

Just like a dog....blah.... blah.... blah.... Valis... blah.... blah..... blah..... Valis...**ears perk up each time his name is mentioned**

And I'm not surprised that you knew where this was located

while you're there take a few moments to check in at the Rusk Detention Center for the Criminaly Insane

Is there anything you need for me too drop off for ya....I knew you were the one who flew over the cuckoo's nest.

Stephanie what makes you think I object to going deep south....oops that comment had a PG14A rating.

• Valis
    Valis

now my suspicions have been confirmed...you're a bigger bastard than Gumby by far...*LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "One Who Flew" class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit