JWs and marital intimacies. What is the current view???

by brojo 21 Replies latest jw friends

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Well blow me down!

CZAR

• Love_Truth
    Love_Truth

Here's the latest deal:

If you and your mate want to do anything in your bedroom, you may. However,

Arbitrary non-scriptural rule #1:You may not discuss it or "promote it" by speaking about it to anyone.

Arbitrary non-scriptural rule #2: You will be asked, when appplying to be a MS or Elder, if you engage in non-vaginal intercouse, and the right answer is "no". If you say yes, you have broken arbitrary non-scriptural rule #1.

So, basically, it's a "don't ask, don't tell" policy.

• Pistoff
    Pistoff
    Arbitrary non-scriptural rule #2: You will be asked, when appplying to be a MS or Elder, if you engage in non-vaginal intercouse, and the right answer is "no". If you say yes, you have broken arbitrary non-scriptural rule #1.

Get out!! Do they really ask that question when being asked to be a servant???

The unlimited prying of the org......it really knows no limits.

I am so glad to be mentally free of that whole scene.

• Love_Truth
    Love_Truth

That's their "polite" way of putting it. I, and many others, were asked much more bluntly.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz
    That's their "polite" way of putting it

Kinda like "Hiya Brother McNasty, have you poked your wife in the butt lately?" (best if said with a British accent)

• Mac
    Mac

* Ahem..sings *

"Have tongue, will travel is the card of a man

Though tight, I won't harm her...not a savage man

Phalusman, Phalusman...where do you roam..."

(God, I love those old westerns...pretty sure that one starred "Dick" Boone)

"Say goodnight Dick".

"Goodnight Dick".

Sorry.......continue

mac

• aunthill
    aunthill

I was baptized a few months before this pogrom program was instituted - but I knew enough to read "Song of Solomon." Talk about your original dirty book! I said then, and still maintain, when he was talking about her "thighs" it wasn't her "thighs" he was interested in, but what was between them! So I ignored their idiocy then, IMHO, they had no business sticking their collective nose in my bedroom.

Obviously that was the first step toward being apostate.

Aunthill

• aunthill
    aunthill

OMG, Mac. My mother loved Richard Boone ! I think the attraction was his big nose - you know what they say about men with big noses,,,, or is that big feet? My hubby has a big nose and big feet and a big.......Oh, well never mind.

Aunthill

• Mac
    Mac

Sooo Auntie...

Yer gonna show us yer pomegranates......right?

mac

• morty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit