GO FLY A KITE!

by Valis 10 Replies latest social physical

• Valis
    Valis

I got this kite for Christmas and decided today was a good day to give it a whirl..Actually saw a whole family out flying today, except they were having a hard time of it...bwahahahah silly children thinking they can match my kiting prowess...*LOL* anyway it was great and I got it at least to 225 feet of line...I was afraid it would rip because it looks so terribly flimsy and fragile, but lo and behold to my suprise it rocked!....I also have a stunt kite and a rather large nylon one I think I'm gonna pull out of the closet...Its almost March and the winds are whipping up nicely...so to all my peeps...

GO FLY A KITE!

http://www.guoskites.com/images/cp/ct/fd/h31.jpg

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Simon
    Simon

Couldn't see the pic so don't know what it looks like but I got a kite last year but haven't used it yet - one of those, erm ... air-foil (?) type ones (like the fancy modern parachute where it inflates itself into a wing).

We got the kids a little foldaway one and have only ever used that so far (on the beach in north wales).

Wish I'd thought and took it to Florida - it would have been great on the beach there !

• reboot
    reboot

valis-((((well done!!)))

I LOVE kite flying...my kids get the 'Oh no, not the kite' face, as I produce it with a look of excitement on every trip out and try to get it airborne while they wander off....-my brother flies the huge kites that lift him up...going to have to get my self one of these www.flexifoil.com

• simplesally
    simplesally

Whew......I thought you were telling me off again or sending me to dictionary.com again.

• Valis
    Valis

*LOL* simple...nah its the weekend...*LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• simplesally
    simplesally

ahhhhhh so I shall expect to be reamed only during the week.

*****Sally wonders what word she will have to learn this week.****

• Satanus
    Satanus

Valis

Amazing kite. Outta site, i'm sure.

SS

• LukeN
    LukeN

nice kite. i use to make them out of garbage bags when my rents would by me any.

but i prefer skateboarding

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

LukeN, please post a picture of you skateboarding if you can. My son used to spend hours upon hours practicing the various moves (what are some of the names of the "moves"?). Such hard work, and so punishing! I love to watch Extreme Sports Skateboard feats. Hopefully you and your friends were never seriously injured!

And Valis - LOVE the kite! Beautiful!

• Valis
    Valis

Thannks siacn...I wish I could buy some directly from Kite Master Guo, but they only do wholesale..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit