Fake personalitys

by Akid48 11 Replies latest jw experiences

• Akid48
    Akid48

So i know i said on my last post that might be my last i still have one more week till that.

But i want to say somethings untill i see if i can post still but what i want to say is i had to go to the 2017 jw convention and my aunt can be a ass hole sometimes im sorry that was the only thing i could think of.I started to listen to how she acts when talking to people at the convention or the kingdom hall SHE ACTS 2X HAS NICE AND NEVER GETS MAD.

i just wanted to talk about this just something i picked up on.

• Akid48
    Akid48

rip

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

my aunt can be an asshole sometimes

when talking to people at the convention or the kingdom hall SHE ACTS 2X AS NICE AND NEVER GETS MAD.

I`ve witnessed that (pun intended) many times.

Many JW`s are a Miserable Excuse for a Human Being.

When they think other JW`s aren`t watching.

Image result for two faced

• Chook
    Chook

Tell your aunt you can understand why she needs religion because she is struggling with her new personality. Tell her you only have one personality and that you doing just fine seeing people for who they are. Ask her what bunker preparations does she have in place ? Then sit and watch with intensity the expressions on her face.

• moreconfusedthanever
    moreconfusedthanever

Keep your eyes open. Most if not all of them have two faces. Take your lessons from what you see and not what they say.

• Akid48
    Akid48

@OUTLAW

nice job on the pun

• LV101
    LV101

Lots of drama when lots of eyes/ears are in the crowd. Believe me I get what you're saying. Don't know how many times I use to hear JW mothers say their JW kiddos were great at acting/drama classes at high school (yet many poor students in other subjects) because of their public speaking experience all from the religion. We've read accounts on this forum how the TM school has been a positive to many in the business world which I'm inclined to believe.

Many witnesses are on stage yet their behavior/manners are horrific and no different than the general populace. They're toxic people when cruel to their family no matter/no matter just like the despicable worldly humans.

Best to you as you stay tuned and observe.

• Akid48
    Akid48

@lv101

i will

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

Don't be too hard on your Aunt. Most people (including yourself) are on their best behavior when in public, and are in a better mood when around their friends or on special occasions. It's not just a JW thing.

What makes it difficult to take when it comes to JW's is that they use their loving behavior as proof that they are the true religion when really, they are like everyone else who have their good and bad qualities....good and bad moments of behavior.

• Giles Gray
    Giles Gray

Fake behaviour happens in all walks of life, but never more so than in an institution like the JWs.

As the stand-up comedian Chris Rock says, when we meet people for the first time, we meet their representatives. JWs just never seem to get past that stage.

We all do it to some extent. Wait until you start dating. I think you'll even surprise yourself. (Girls do it too BTW... so be warned [wink])

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit