Posted for SheilaM- her computer must have demonz

This is some of SheilaM's Artwork:

AWESOME STUFF SHEILA !!!

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Another one of SheilaM's :

• Xandria
    Xandria

Very Nice work everyone. Shelia I like the hamster being... it is cute.

X.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Thanks Xandria it's supposed to be a squirrel falling off the birdfeeder....must have my perspective off

• Goshawk
  • Xandria
    Xandria

No Shelia, I think the tail fooled me it cuts off there. Perspective is good, so is the line of sight. Excellent work.

X.

• jgnat
    jgnat

SC_Guy, I find your art - and your life - poignant. Stick to your guns, you will get a voice one day.

querty and Xandria - Try watercolour pencils. They are easy to work with, and can really add a lot of zip to a painting. They are very much worth the investment.

motema - very good work. What country are you from? My son-in-law also speaks Belgian french better than English.

garybuss - I see you take a lot of time and care with your finishing. I love your bowls and trays.

SheilaM - that squirrel is a hoot! You could not draw birds so well if you did not spend a LOT of time observing. No wonder you and your hubby are so good at the arts.

goshawk - lovely - is that a computer animation - airbrush?

Some more of mine....

http://www.angelfire.com/ab6/jgnat/artgallery.html

• concerned mama
    concerned mama

jgnat, I especially love the tea time picture. You all are so talented!

Missy, your art belongs on my fridge. LOL

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Xandria: Never thought about the tail LOL Thanks for the heads up I'm doing one of him falling into snow and holly so I will try to flip the tail in.

Jgnat: Thanks...right now I am working on a Dragonfly for Rayzors tattoo I love to draw but like with my writing I am not prolific.

I really like everyones work..Garybuss wow the woodwork is awesome. Missy yours is so cute

• Motema Bolingo
    Motema Bolingo

Hello jgnat !

You ask :

motema - very good work. What country are you from? My son-in-law also speaks Belgian french better than English.

I am from Belgium. I live in the flemish part of the country (15 miles north of Antwerp), close to the Dutch border.

Does your brother-in-law live in Belgium as well ?

Thank you for your encouraging comments about my works.

Jacques

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit