xJWs destroy JW families

by Elsewhere 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Recently someone made a post that quoted some WTS literature saying that when a person leaves the organization they are the one causing the family breakup.

Does anyone remember where this is?

• kls
    kls

I would like to see that also.Blondie where are you.

• Nowhere
    Nowhere

that is probably one of the most dangerous ideas that the wt has written about. You may hate the truth, yoy may not want to be a witness, but if you leave... think about your poor family, you are destroying them! So stay inside the borg for the sake of your family! And if your family member leaves, you (as a family) are entiteld to hate him, because he want's to destroy your family!

• kls
    kls

Where is this in the watchtower ,what year?

• Valis
    Valis

else...dunno about that info, but thanks for coming over yesterday...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• run dont walk
    run dont walk

oh i remember that comment very well, one of the ones that stuck in my mind, my parents tried using it on me too,

I don't recall reading it in a Watchtower magazine,

but, I remember hearing it in a few talks, very clearly, like it was yesterday, so the comments were made, just not sure if its in a magazine somewhere.

i agree, blondie where are you ????????

• Valis
    Valis

You sure it isn't here somewhere?

http://quotes.jehovahswitnesses.com/DF_DA.htm

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Must be from the Watchtower 15th September, 1981. In my German issue (that appeared month later) it is on page 26, ยง7 last sentence.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Wow. that's sick. That's the language of an abuser. "Why do you make me hurt you?"

Yikes. glad I'm well out of that.

CZAR

• Special K
    Special K

Something that J.W.s are not taught to do..

Stand in another persons shoes and view things from the other person's perspective.

sincerely

special K

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit