Do you have a story with a great moral or lesson to it?

by Love_Truth 14 Replies latest jw friends

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

I was happy. My girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married. My parents helped us in every way, my friends encouraged me, and my girlfriend?

She was a dream!

There was only one thing bothering me, very much indeed, and that one thing was her younger sister. My prospective sister-in-law was twenty years of age, wore tight mini skirts and low cut blouses. She would regularly bend down when quite near me and I got many a pleasant view of her underwear.

It had to be deliberate. She never did it when she was near anyone else.

One day little sister called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived. She whispered to me that soon I was to be married, and she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome and didn't really want to overcome. She told me that she wanted to make love to me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister.

I was in total shock and couldn't say a word.

She said, "I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want to go ahead with it just come up and get me."

I was stunned.

I was frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs. When she reached the top she pulled down her panties and threw them down the stairs at me. I stood there for a moment, then turned and went straight to the front door. I opened the door and stepped out of the house. I walked straight towards my car.

My future father-in-law was standing outside.

With tears in his eyes he hugged me and said, "We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn't ask for better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family."

The moral of this story is: Always keep your condoms in your car.

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

The moral of this story is: Always keep your condoms in your car.

ROFLMFAO!!!

• shotgun
    shotgun

Words to live by

1. If you're too open-minded, your brains will fall out.

2. Don't worry about what people think; they don't do it very often.

3. Going to a church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

4. It isn't the jeans that make your butt look fat.

5. Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

6. My idea of housework is to sweep the room with a glance.

7. Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

8. It is easier to get forgiveness than permission.

9. A conscience is what hurts when all your other parts feel good.

10. Eat well, stay fit, die anyway. (Just remember how lucky you were to get a free trip around the sun.)

11. If you must choose between two evils, chose the one that you've never tried before.

• bebu
    bebu

Jesus and Moses were playing golf in a threesome. Moses swings and hits the ball, it heads toward the hole which is on an island. The ball begins to come down short of the island, so Moses lifts his hands high, and the waters part, and the ball hits the land and rolls on to the green. Jesus hits the ball, it comes a bit short, so he raises his hand up and the ball bounces on top of the water and then goes onto the green, and into the cup. A hole in one. Moses smiles and says, "Good shot, Jesus!"

The last one hits the ball far short of the island. It drops into the water. Underwater as it sinks, a fish swallows it. The fist swims around for 10 minutes. Then comes to the surface to feed, where it is caught up by an eagle. The eagle carries the fish over the island and the fish belches out the ball. It hits a tree and ricochets off... and then slowly rolls into the cup. A hole in one.

Jesus smiles and says: "Good shot, Dad!"

bebu

• shotgun
    shotgun

A Boy asks his father, Dad why does God punish people for their mistakes?

The father says...Son when you look at the wonderful creations on the earth, the awesome universe and even the miracle of conception and birth do you think we as humans are closer in intelligence to an ant or to God?

The son says..hmmm...I suppose closer to an ant.

The father says....That's what I think as well. So do you think a loving God would give you such a limited understanding, an understanding which is comparable to an ant and then hold you accountable for every decision you make...I don't think so.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit