Time to have a Picket Rally at Bethel?

by joe_from_kokomo 6 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• joe_from_kokomo
    joe_from_kokomo

After reading what E-watchman posted, I feel inspired. I would like to propose a general purpose picket of Bethel to happen on the Nissan 14 (can anyone tell me what day that falls on this year?). Bill Bowen and everyone from Silent Lambs can come and protest on behalf of abused children. E-watchman and everyone who is disgusted about the Watchtower's political prostitution with the U.N. can come and bring their signs, and everyone who was ever mistreated, or dumped out in the cold by this hypocritical organization of wanna-be Christians can all gather at the main WTBTS building on Nissan 14.

I hear stories of people sending out emails and instant gatherings occur spontaneously. Let's harness some of this by everyone coming together en masse to protest the outrageous actions of the Governing Body. Tell the Media where we'll be, when we'll be there, and make sure they show up, too.

What do you think? Have a Memorial-on-the-curb by the Bethel building. I'll bring the wine and crackers and this time everyone can have some.

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Something like this was done a year and a half ago called the Silentlambs march. They got local media attention, but the Society wasn't moved to make changes.

Devon

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

I guess since I work in the city if Im able Im willing to participate. Juts give me a time and place.

• yxl1
    yxl1

Mmmm, free wine and crackers..? Count me in.

• Dansk
    Dansk
    Nissan 14

Is that a new Japanese model?

Joe, the idea is good, of course. Trouble is, JWs will just turn it around and say they should expect to be vilified. Nevertheless, any publicity against the Borg has got to be good to help others keep OUT!

Ian

• nobody told me
    nobody told me

Anyone for Natick Ma.? One of their jewel assembly halls is there.

• Truth2Me
    Truth2Me

I'd go to one in Natick...and if I could get good directions, I'd go to Brooklyn.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit