New Governing Body member in video

by neat blue dog 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Doesn't this guy not know how to smile. He seemed angry in this lecture.

• SadElder
    SadElder
    Booooring voice. Think he could be a worse reader?
  • Sail Away
    Sail Away

I didn't make it through the end of the third sentence. Agreed, Sour Grapes, pure torture.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I have come to realize that I don’t give a F……

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

He kind of looks like Drew Carrey, except he isn't funny. To me he seems like a milktoast type of guy. Can you imagine him going up against Tony?

All his examples are in the negative vein which means, the Watchtower knows everyone is grumbling about the forced donations and money begging. The final line is - Jehovah really loved the Israelites for keeping their promise. If you don't keep your promise to give us your money, Jehovah won't love you.

• asp59
    asp59

A least he seems to be sound of mind and sticks to Bible and not how tight pants should be.

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

A typical Moltano maffia guy.

See outstanding movir The Firm how this works.

G.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I kept skipping through it and came to the conclusion a great number are not keeping their promises which is a good sign.

Sort of like Jehovah who is supposed to be a GOD of love who gave his only begotten Son as a human sacrifice so that all would be saved , and I ask how come he slaughtered so many millions man woman and child during the years of the Old Testament.!

• truthlover123
    truthlover123

Cant remember the correct wording but years ago, when Knorr was getting off the elevator --" Knorr said when the money stops, Jehovah has indicated preaching is done"??

Looks like its happening.. disgusting how every meeting its about money - no different than tv preachers.... worse even as they are attaching a scripture from "Jehovah" and even saying at the end of one letter, "may Jehovah continue to bless your contributions"

What????

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Hmm... A man that one looks at and takes an immediate dislike to. He just looks unpleasant... that could be unfair, I know.

I didn't watch much but he seemed very tied to his written notes. I would have given that a "W" back in the days of the Ministry School

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit