Terrible storm batters the West coast as well as the East coast!

by shotgun 12 Replies latest jw friends

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Points well taken,,,,,,,,,,,Sherlock,,,,,,,,but who took the picture??? It is so in focus , at just the right angle? The said inebriated one ( Shotgun hehe) is not in picture, do to editing because of public nudity . That might be a little too graphic for the jury too see at this point. But looking over the picture, the said inebriated one , is just a few feet away, passed out on the lawn, resting in a puddle of water,,,,,there seems to be something tatooed on his arse.....more investagation is needed Sherlock.

I thank in this case maybe Shotgun was right, maybe it was an act of God, as punishment for what the said inebriated one said in the demonized dog thread,,,( remember Jehover can see into the heart and tell what a person is going to do).

So therefore , it could be said that the accused inebriated one was actually not under the influence of alcohol at all, but was filled with the Holy Ghost!!!!!!!

I have yet to explain the nudity........maybe it was a cleansing ritual.

• shotgun
    shotgun

XJW B12....I've heard of you, do they refer to you as.... No S**T Sherlock?

• simplesally
    simplesally

I bought 'extra hold' hairspray for this storm system. I have been debating on my raingear for today...... long sleeve sweater or windbreaker...Decisions, decisions.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit