To ALL Jw's and Lurkers!

by VeniceIT 15 Replies latest jw friends

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

I've noticed several posts the last few days slamming people with different beliefs. Now I enjoy a good debate but I think this is something that you who claim to believe or follow the teachings of the WTS should keep in mind. Now I will only be using scriptures so you need not worry!

First of all what did Jesus say where the TWO greatest commandments?? To love Jehovah your God with your whole heart, soul, mind, & strength, and to love your neighbor as yourself.

On WHAT basis did Jesus say he would judge the Sheep and the Goats???
    He said by how they TREAT people.

In neither time did he mention, beliefs, doctrines, or religious persuasions. I find that interesting. Basically Jesus is saying that you will be judged on what kind of person you are and how you treat people THAT'S IT!!!

He says nothing about how much time you put in, how many meetings you attend, how much money you donate. He didn't say anything about not taking blood, or not believing in Hell fire, or not beveling in the Trinity he didn't mention anything of the sort(I know many of these beliefs came after his time, but he didn't allude to anything of this sort whatsoever!!!!)

I know a lot of JW's that are good people, and I know a lot of JW's that are evil. I know a lot of non-JW’s that are great, and some that are bad. So what decides there fates. Will an evil JW get a saved and a wonderful non-JW will be killed??? Is that what Jesus taught NOOOO he did not!!!

So here is my point, don't slam or dog other people beliefs, and condemn them, WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE???

Secondly make sure that you 'treat others well', because your religion isn't enough to save you!!!

With warm Christian love,

Ven

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Thank you Ven. Excellent Post. Well Said.
    I always like your posts, and love to look at that pic of you next to your posts ;)

• accuracy
    accuracy

Jesus was a little more specific. He said the separation was on the basis of how people treated "the least of these my brethren." It depends on who you consider his "brethren" to be.

• Francois
    Francois

Dearest Ven:

How long have you been dyslexic?

Franc

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

All my life actually hahah sorry I didn't spell check this I was at work and forgot about that HAHAH sorry!!!

Ven

OK I cleaned it up for you Franc

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

VeniceIT,

Use the scriptures on yourself! HAHAH!!!!!!

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Ok Dear Fred,

How are you this beautiful sunny afternoon? Is there anything I can get yoo *hugs*

Ven

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Oh MEOW-MEOW!!!

• eeyore
    eeyore

Fred needs some catfood. Obviously he hasnt been fed this week.

• SlayerLayer
    SlayerLayer

Dislexics of the world...UNTIE!!!!

SlayerLayer wonders if when Minnie Pearl died, they moved that tag from her hat to her big toe?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit