• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Ohhh Wouldn't you like to know!!!! hahaha

Ven

• JUSTAMOM
    JUSTAMOM

Greetings You Know:

And I agree 100% with your Psalms.

It is not time consuming exposing the WT. They have dug their own grave. It is in Jah's timetable when they will lie down in it.

As far as degrading the WTBS. NO! They have spent an entire century tearing apart and degrading religion that is not theirs.

It is just time that they look in "the mirror" and stop extracting "straws" and remove their own "rafters."

It is for that reason, You Know, that the spirit and the bride keep saying, "Come!" And

"Get out of her my people, if you do not want to share with her in her sins and receive her plagues." REVELATION 18:4

Those that are of the body and true members of the household of God will continue to help lead those whom our master is leading to our father Jah through the door. The Christ and not a visible man-made entity.

JUST A MOM (Kim)

• CornerStone
    CornerStone

Hello You Know,

I have never replied to one of your post before although I usually read them. You stated in your last paragraph:

"Our faith in God's love and our trust in his word keeps us from being swayed by this or that."

I agree. As a professed Christian I believe the Apostles assurances in Romans where he states:

31What can we say about such wonderful things as these? If God is for us, who can ever be against us? 32Since God did not spare even his own Son but gave him up for us all, won’t God, who gave us Christ, also give us everything else?
    33Who dares accuse us whom God has chosen for his own? Will God? No! He is the one who has given us right standing with himself. 34Who then will condemn us? Will Christ Jesus? No, for he is the one who died for us and was raised to life for us and is sitting at the place of highest honor next to God, pleading for us.
    35Can anything ever separate us from Christ’s love? Does it mean he no longer loves us if we have trouble or calamity, or are persecuted, or are hungry or cold or in danger or threatened with death? 36(Even the Scriptures say, “For your sake we are killed every day; we are being slaughtered like sheep.”) 37No, despite all these things, overwhelming victory is ours through Christ, who loved us.
    38And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from his love. Death can’t, and life can’t. The angels can’t, and the demons can’t. Our fears for today, our worries about tomorrow, and even the powers of hell can’t keep God’s love away. 39Whether we are high above the sky or in the deepest ocean, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 8:31-39 NLT

Your second statement in the last paragraph stated:

"Meanwhile, God patiently allows for the apostates to finish their work of digging their own grave, so-to-speak, so that when God acts to correct us, he will at the same time humiliate our accusers."

In general, I also agree. My question to you, however, has to do with
    most of your third paragraph where you catagorize posters on this board as "apostate accusers" who are constantly fault finding with the WTS and wickedly trying to steal "some poor souls faith."

In judging, accusing, and condemning others on this board of such wickedness, are you not yourself doing the exact same thing Jesus and the Apostles warned Christians NOT to do?

I know Christians are to expose wrongdoing WITHIN the Christian congregation but I do not understand how you have a scriptual justification to condemn, accuse, judge, and generally point the finger at those you do not believe are part of the Christian congregation. I ask this in relation to a few scriptures I looked up that delt with Christian conduct, please examine:

JUDGING:

15You judge me with all your human limitations, but I am not judging anyone.

John 8:15 NLT

47If anyone hears me and doesn’t obey me, I am not his judge—for I have come to save the world and not to judge it.

John 12:47 NLT

12It isn’t my responsibility to judge outsiders, but it certainly is your job to judge those inside the church who are sinning in these ways.

1 Corinthians 5:12 NLT

11Don’t speak evil against each other, my dear brothers and sisters.£ If you criticize each other and condemn each other, then you are criticizing and condemning God’s law. But you are not a judge who can decide whether the law is right or wrong. Your job is to obey it. 12God alone, who made the law, can rightly judge among us. He alone has the power to save or to destroy. So what right do you have to condemn your neighbor?

James 4:11-12 NLT

9Don’t grumble about each other, my brothers and sisters, or God will judge you. For look! The great Judge is coming. He is standing at the door!

James 5:9

CONDEMNING:

17God did not send his Son into the world to condemn it, but to save it.

John 3:17 NLT

10So why do you condemn another Christian? Why do you look down on another Christian? Remember, each of us will stand personally before the judgment seat of God. 11For the Scriptures say,
    “‘As surely as I live,’ says the Lord,
    ‘every knee will bow to me
    and every tongue will confess allegiance to God.’”
    12Yes, each of us will have to give a personal account to God. 13So don’t condemn each other anymore. Decide instead to live in such a way that you will not put an obstacle in another Christian’s path.

Romans 14:10-13 NLT

22You may have the faith to believe that there is nothing wrong with what you are doing, but keep it between yourself and God. Blessed are those who do not condemn themselves by doing something they know is all right. 23But if people have doubts about whether they should eat something, they shouldn’t eat it. They would be condemned for not acting in faith before God. If you do anything you believe is not right, you are sinning.

Romans 14:22-23 NLT

16So don’t let anyone condemn you for what you eat or drink, or for not celebrating certain holy days or new-moon ceremonies or Sabbaths. 17For these rules were only shadows of the real thing, Christ himself. 18Don’t let anyone condemn you by insisting on self-denial. And don’t let anyone say you must worship angels, even though they say they have had visions about this. These people claim to be so humble, but their sinful minds have made them proud.

Colossians 2:16-18 NLT

19It is by our actions that we know we are living in the truth, so we will be confident when we stand before the Lord, 20even if our hearts condemn us. For God is greater than our hearts, and he knows everything.

1 John 3:19-20 NLT

ACCUSING:

9But even Michael, one of the mightiest of the angels, did not dare accuse Satan of blasphemy, but simply said, “The Lord rebuke you.” (This took place when Michael was arguing with Satan about Moses’ body.)

Jude 1:9 NLT

These scriptual references of how Jesus and the apostles wanted Christians to behave with regards to judging and condemning others has always left me with the impression that fellow believers ought to be mildtempered and self controlled. That, ofcourse, does not mean we should not have opinnions but our words should be "seasoned with salt", somthing desireable.

I apologise for the longwindedness of this post and I hope I have not taken any scriptures out of context. I also apologise if you have taken any offense at my asking you this question or on any other matter. I have NO axe to grind with you. I look foward to your reply.

CornerStone

• Deacon
    Deacon

You Know

Pleaseforward your name and address and congregation.

One of the things a friend of mine was recently disfellowshipped for was for partaking in conversations on this board.

You talk a fine fight, right all the wrongs according to your own wisdom, but in reality are walking disfellowshipped.

I guess that makes you...and you alone apostate.

hypocrite

• JT
    JT

Deacon

don't be too hard on MY Boy YK- he has been around along time - he is sorta a fixture around here on the NET.

you got to admit "HE BE TRYING" to do his best-

actually though i feel sorry for the dude- awhile back over on h20 he revealed somethings about himself that for ME put all the pcs together.

this dude is basically an Outcast in his Congregation- in fact i think the words of the WT PR man best describes him

". But he said because of the church's structure, the fact that such a
    member, if male, who would have fewer rights in the congregation, would not be serving in a leadership role would alert members that "he obviously lacks spiritual maturity."

so here you have it and this is YK my boy

james

• Copernicus
    Copernicus

Deacon:

I agree with JT. He gave you some good advice.

Please forward your name and address and congregation.

It will never happen. And besides, as I’ve already said several times, it is YK's own obligation to go before his elders and let them determine the magnitude of the “sins” he has committed just by being here. Not to mention the things he says. He’ll never do it. He is above all that; passing judgement is HIS job after all, thank you very much.

One of the things a friend of mine was recently disfellowshipped for was for partaking in conversations on this board.

I know this must be painful, but try to let it go. YK obviously has “serious issues” and his need to be heard (something he’ll never legitimately enjoy in the org) overrides any sense he might have. Not to mention revealing a serious lack of self-control. No wonder he’s not an elder, huh?

Every time I read one of his scabrous posts, I think to myself - at least he isn’t out knocking on people’s doors with this crap. Try to see the bright side of it all.

• COMF
    COMF
    Jehovah our God will silence them."

Silence this.

• You Know
    You Know
    In judging, accusing, and condemning others on this board of such wickedness, are you not yourself doing the exact
    same thing Jesus and the Apostles warned Christians NOT to do?

No, not at all. I think people generaly misunderstand what it means to judge others. Jesus for example said of the false prophets, "really, then, by their fruits you will recognize those men." To recognize that others are false requires a judgment on our part, does it not? We all have to make judgments as to whether some one is telling the truth or not. Satan would like to bind us down by inducing us to mis-apply the Scriptures so as to suspend our powers of reasoning so as to accept those who are imposters. Take the example of the apostle Paul who fought to protect the brothers from being mentally seduced by the Judaizers. In Galatains he sternly warned the brothers to "look out for the dogs," in reference to those apostate Judaizers. Was Paul judging? He was not judging individuals who may have been confused and caught up in the whole thing, but he was definitely judging and condemning the whole movement that was bent on subverting the faith of his brothers. So that's where I am coming from as regards my bringing Jehovah's judgments against the apostasy AS A MOVEMENT.

These scriptual references of how Jesus and the apostles wanted Christians to behave with regards to judging and condemning others has always left me with the impression that fellow believers ought to be mildtempered and self controlled.

I am not usually angry or out of control. Neither do I revile my enemies. I do bring Jehovah's word to bear against them. In affect, I let Jehovah rebuke them through his word. Paul once wrote: "Who is stumbled and I am not incensed?" Did that mean that Paul was out of control? Not at all. He just became justifiably indignant when Jehovah's dear sheep were injured. Judge for yourself whether or not it is appropriate to feel outrage over the obvious intent of apostate JW's to draw their former brothers away from Jehovah. / You Know

• JT
    JT

YK my boy i like this line of yours:

So that's where I am coming from as regards my bringing Jehovah's judgments against the apostasy AS A MOVEMENT.

######

what "Movement" ????? when did we all sign up for this "Movement"

and why would God be upset and bring judgement in behalf of a printing Corp much like Time Life magazine

YK each post you leave only highlites why they don't let you carry the mike or Read in the bookstudy

but hey you know me i'm personally glad you post in behalf of all the lurkers
    for them to see a "Anointed Bro" hanging out with the "likes of us" day n and day out posting stuff that would get you DFed by any half good CO is so funny

WE NEED YOU HERE not for the reason that you may believe but for all to see what results from years of thinking that you will sit next to jesus

i love you YK

keep of the good work- for the stuff you post we could never make up

james

• joelbear
    joelbear

I used to get really riled at You Know and his screaming. But now, I think its kind of cool.

I wonder how many JWs visit this site every day. Numbers don't really matter I reckon. If it helps a couple of people feel better and help them go on with their life, its worth it.

Thanks to You Know for continuing to help us with our movement to help people see how much better off they are just helping each other and trusting in their God (whatever God is to them) to make it through life.

hugs

Joel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit