Would You Vote For Him?

by worldlygirl 6 Replies latest social humour

• worldlygirl
    worldlygirl

My friend was kidding around this weekend that he would like to run for President (we were watching some lame political commentary on the News.) I tried to explain to him that he had WAY too many skeletons in his closet to ever be elected, but he thinks people would vote for him on his sheer honesty. I gave him a "mock" interview that went something like this:

Q: Have you ever smoked pot?

A: Yes.

Q: Did you inhale?

A: Of course I did, silly.

Q: Have you ever lied, cheated or stolen?

A: Yes to all of the above.

Q: Ever been arrested?

A: Yes, but I was drunk so it was not my fault.

Q: Have you ever been abducted by aliens?

A: No, but I have had sex with an illegal alien?

Q: Why do you want to be President?

A: I heard there were some really hot interns at the White House.

.... and so on. So, anyway, would you vote for someone this honest (even if their past was a little shady??)

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

** Tooooooooooooke **

** Cough - Cough **

What was the question again?

• Valis
    Valis

I would rather have someone who was honest about themselves and have full disclosure than not.....*cough*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Sirius Dogma
    Sirius Dogma

I thought this guy was already president(1992-2000)?

I would vote for him again

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

I have no idea what his politics are...I am a strictly issues kinda girl...whichever canidate most represents my views I give my vote to.

• Love_Truth
    Love_Truth

The honesty part is refreshing, but I'd have to know more about their Domestic and Foreign policies, Economics, beliefs, background, etc.

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

LOL Got my vote for sure!

Seriously, almost all the Democratic candidates this time around admitted to smoking marijuana. Hell, our current President was on coke for several years, and he's allegedly a Conservative!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit