Did you bring binoculars to assemblies or conventions?

by codeblue 14 Replies latest jw friends

• codeblue
    codeblue

Wasn't it funny how many people brought binoculars to these conventions and only used them to check out Sister Wealthy's new outfit or that really cute guy that you had been eyeing in the corridor during breaktime?

Of course...we told everyone it was to see the "speaker"...(riiiiiiiiiiight!)

Codeblue

• dustyb
    dustyb

lol,i brought high power binoculars, but they weren't to look at the speakers if you catch my drift

• shamus
    shamus

Of course!

We would scope people out, LOL! When the crappy "drama" was on we'd usually go out to the store and get some fresh air. You couldn't look at people when it was all dark and all, LOL!

• blondie
    blondie

Codeblue, I looked for cute guys during the sessions and made sure my girlfriend and I walked over there after the session.

Blondie

• shera
    shera

No,I didn't.Something I should have done.

Assemblies,as I remember them ,were torture.Damn,I hated them.

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Yes, when I remembered to bring them. My husband and kids and I loved looking for people we knew - never seemed to be sitting with others in our congregation. But I rarely remembered to pack them. Was very disappointed when I forgot.

• LukeN
    LukeN

cant say i did. assemblies where just an exucse for me to go to mcdondalds for breakfast dinner and lunch

• LukeN
    LukeN

cant say i did. assemblies where just an exucse for me to go to mcdondalds for breakfast dinner and lunch

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

LOL LukeN!

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

I use to carry those little fans that operate off a 9 volt battery in a attempt to keep cool in the hot sun, and my fathers tape recorders to record the programs!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit