Beard update

by Coded Logic 21 Replies latest social physical

• Coded Logic
    Coded Logic

So it's been over a month since I decided to grow a beard. The mustache and chin have come in fuller than I ever imagined - while the cheeks leave me wondering if I'll ever grow enough hair to make it not look so wildly unkept and patchy (if anyone has any advice here it'd be much appreciated). But in the mean time I'll give it another month and see how it goes.

• vivalavida
    vivalavida

When I started letting my beard grow... it was all gray! lol... Either way, I ended up liking it and kept it for a long while. Just have fun with it!

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Looks alright to me Bro....I`ve had mine a good 25 years now and mines all grey

• ctrwtf
    ctrwtf

Try a goatee maybe?

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Nice looking beard! For the first time in my 71 years, I grew a goatee about 4 months ago and love it. It has come in thick and gray but it fits me. I just wish I could grow hair on my head that would be as thick as my beard . lol

• snugglebunny
    snugglebunny

Gray beards = Americans

Grey beards = UK'ers.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Your beard looks good to me.

But if you think the hair on your cheeks is sparse, shave it off and keep a goatee (mustache & chin).

Then you'll look like Ali G.

Respec'

• zeb
    zeb

Just do the edges and let it thicken up of its own.

Hm men in the bible are mentioned as being clean shaven? I do not know of any.

• Onager
    Onager

Yeah, I have the same issue. Patchy coverage on the mid-cheek zone. I just use the trimmer without a head on that area to get rid of the stragglers. If I really cared I'd use a razor, but a trimmer without a head gets close enough for me.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

The jews were commanded by their desert god have beards. There was however a group of biblical people known to be clean shaven.... the evil Persians. Let the reader use discernment.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit