I have moved to Vancouver Island, BC

by Eric 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Eric
    Eric

Have yet to update my profile. I'm right in Victoria. New job (more work, less pay, what more could I want) does not start up for a little while yet. Can't wait. Living situation is nightmarish, but solves some other problems temporarily. Won't have personal access to the internet for a while, so I'm on a terminal at a public library. Would like to hear from anyone here on the Island. Orbison 11? Estee? Belbab? Tany43? Responses will be slow due to checking in at a public terminal, but if anyone PM's me I'll get back with my 'phone number as quick as I can. Look forward to meeting some new people out here! Eric (goes to update profile)

• Eric
    Eric

Hmmm, formatting blown. Och.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Victoria's a beautiful city, but Vancouver BC is one of my favorites. I took a drive on vancouover island some time back and was impressed at how rapidly it became a wilderness as I drove north. I only made it a little more than halfway to the northern tip of the island when I decided to turn around and head back toward civilization.

I'm in Seattle.

I think Naeblis found his way west also, didn't he? Alas, he no longer visits here, methinks.

• Sassy
    Sassy

I had a friend who used to live in Nanimo.. I went to see him once and loved it there. One day I still want to get back and see more of the island. I hear the gardens in Victoria are fabulous.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Sassy -

You heard right; the Butchart gardens in Victoria are MIND BOGGLING!

To think that someday the entire earth... sorry, brainlock there for a moment!

• Thirdson
    Thirdson

Vancouver Island is one of the best places in the world to live. We spent part of our honeymoon in Sook and in Ucluelet. If I had a lot of money and could choose to move, Vancouver Island would be very high on the list.

3rd

• simplesally
    simplesally

This was a nice hotel to stay in:

• badboy
    badboy

iT seems some people R giving Vancouver a bad name;LOTTERY SCAMS and all that.

Sort them out while u r there!

• Don Smith
    Don Smith

Hi Eric

So you moved to lotus land a good move , lots of good fishing sockeye salmon and much fresh fruit. I moved out here in 1984 and made my abode in Aldergrove B.C. after leaveing my home in Thunder Bay Ont. Shortly after that we contacted Walter and Joan his wife who reside in Qualicum Beach and became good friends. Walters e mail is xxxxxxxxxx and his xxxxxxxx. Hope this is of some help . My tel # xxxxxxxxx

If you come to the mainland give us a call and pay us a visit as you are most welcome.

Take Care Don & Phyllis Smith

Edited by son, who has to teach PA on the fine points of Personal Messaging LOL

• Satanus
    Satanus

Hey don

The wt has it's reps monitor this board. Maybe walter and joan don't want their phone number and email address made public.

SS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit