gay JW's

by staronbrdway 10 Replies latest jw experiences

• staronbrdway
    staronbrdway

I would love it if any other gay witnesses would e-mail [email protected].....I'm new to this whole discussion group thing so don't make fun of m :-P but um, i have a lot to say about the whole being a gay JW thing....but don't want to say it here, lol so just e-mail me.
    hope to talk to you soon.
    SOD

• Seeker
    Seeker

Welcome to the board! There are a couple of gay ex-JWs who post here. San Francisco Jim is one, and he runs a web site for gay ex-JWs called A Common Bond. Hang on a sec, lemme see if I can search it out for you: OK, found it, and it has the very intuitive URL of: www.gayxjw.org

Feel free to post here, most of the folks will be very nonjudgmental (though we do have a few idiots on the subject). But you might find even more interesting that web site, or one linked from it that is closer to your location.

• staronbrdway
    staronbrdway

hi!
    hehehe, thanks bunches!! I have actually been to that site...My friend Dan who is an Ex-JW sent me the link a while ago actually but i haven't had a chance to check it out. I'm only 17 , lol, but i know a lot about lots of stuff just from being a gay jw :-D hehe and my boyfriend actually is a witness too!!!! hehehe it's so perfect.
    I'm gonna go check out that site now tho. hope to talk to you soon.
    ~*spence

• JWinSF
    JWinSF

Hi staronbrdway,

Boy, if that's not a gay "handle".

I'm the founder of the Support Group that's represented on the www.gayxjw.org website. Jim Moon, my friend, is the techno wizard who
    put the site together. Also, there are links to many other sites throughout the USA [and even internationally] of similar groups. We're
    going to have our Third Annual Conference this year in Minneapolis, August 10 - 12. You can get info on it at our web.

In the meantime, feel free to email me [ [email protected]].

Welcome,

John W Wirtanen

• ozbrad
    ozbrad

i'd just like to add that A Common Bond has an email support group at
    Yahoo Groups that has a few hundred members you might like to check out as well...

• think41self
    think41self

Hi Star

Just wanted to welcome you to the board!

Feel free to post on any subject, not just gay related issues. I think you will find that most of us got over our judgemental thinking when we left the borg, and now accept people for who they are.

Tracy

• staronbrdway
    staronbrdway

hey think!!! thanks a lot!! lol.....I hate being a JW so much...i mean i'm only 17 and I understand that i'm not an "adult" yet.....but my parents like since i've come out they've been trying to completely over take all aspects of my life...well my dad anyway, i mean i know they love me and my mom really could care less if i'm gay she just doens't want me leaving the truth...but that's just it...i can't be both, so i'm choosing the "path" that makes me the happiest.....and that's to leave the truth and live a gay life.
    I'm sure i'll be talking to you again soon......

• Cautious
    Cautious

Hi Star

Just wanted to wish you well and good luck with your choices in life. Let us know how you are going

• Tina
    Tina

Hi Star and welcome Aboard! hugs,Tina

psssssst BETHelMOle's the name

• mattnoel
    mattnoel

Hello matey,

Just thought I would drop you a quick line, welcome to "The dark side" so a friend put it. There are a heck of a lot of Gay Ex JW's and Gay Current Witnesses. gayxjw.org is an excellent site, you will see that they are happy and proud of it which I think is wonderfull !

I myself have set up a gay ex jw forum on MSN, its nothing at all compared to Johns site and I am in early stages but am hoping to get something good going on there. Please come along and join, the members are growing and I want people to tell me what they want on the group so I can add it on.

Not sure if this is going to work but I have tried to paste the HTML code below:

Join Gay ex Jehovahs Witnesses
    I wish you all, all the best and good luck in everything you do ! Matt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit