INSPIRED ERROR: new phrase among JW CO

by wannaexit 82 Replies latest jw friends

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    OFS - he presented it in the first person as if he had eldurrs tell him first hand. Now that would make that experience a. . .lie??

Sounds like a very 'generic' story to me. Good for the student. they woke up from the filthy cult lies if they even believed in the first place.

• Heartsafire
    Heartsafire
    It is mind controlling drivel like this that make my efforts to wake up my hubby so much harder because now he will be thinking any news article I bring up is from demons. I wonder if this means the GB will no longer be quoting from secular sources in any articles because they're all "inspired error". OMG I hate this cult!!!
  • Room 215
    Room 215
    It's the sound bite du jour, currently parroted by Circuit Overseers via WT outline.
  • Actigall Ur
    Actigall Ur

1. The MEDIA: articles in the newspaper about Jw's are not truth, what they say on the internet about jw is not the truth. These are inspired expressions of error. Stay away from newspapers and news on the internet.

2. HIGHER EDUCATION: Some associated to congregations feel that if you want to be successful you need higher education-Inspired error because you are not putting the kingdom first. You will have to study and miss meetings therefore this is an inspired error to be avoided at all cost.

3. IF YOU SAY: the end is coming but not in my lifetime---inspired error. Can't say that because the end can come at any moment.

IT'S INSANITY!

1- This is pre-damage control. They know the sh*t is about to hit the media's fan and all of the child abuse scandals and everything that is going on is coming out! This is not entirely new. .

2- Higher education. I think everything that can be said has been said.

3- WTF? NO FU( KING COMMENT!!!!!!!!!

• StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel
    I can confirm the same stupid shit was said in my congregation when the last CO visit had the same talk included.
  • blondie
    blondie

taken from rev 16 or

1 John 4:6

6 We originate with God. Whoever comes to know God listens to us;+ whoever does not originate with God does not listen to us.+ By this we distinguish the inspired statement of truth from the inspired statement of error

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    That's just what I thought too. The rank and file is brainwashed to thinking that any negative P.R. is Satan trying to damage the Borg. The Borg definitely disabled the rank and file to use their brains, to think and ponder things through, unbelievable already.
  • wizzstick
    wizzstick

1. The MEDIA: articles in the newspaper about Jw's are not truth, what they say on the internet about jw is not the truth. These are inspired expressions of error. Stay away from newspapers and news on the internet.

Evil! They are all eviiilll...

Unless, of course, it's a fine account by the RC PR brothers. Then this encouraging report in the media will demonstrate how Jehovah's reaching peoples hearts.

How happyifing to see SATAN'S media making such a sweet smelling aroma.

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

‘GOD’S WORD IS TRUTH!’ District Convention in 2013
    PROGRAM
    Friday afternoon

4:20 Believe Inspired Truth, Not Inspired Error (1 Timothy 4:1; 1 John 4:1, 6)

• TD
    TD

3. IF YOU SAY: the end is coming but not in my lifetime---inspired error. Can't say that because the end can come at any moment.

Wouldn't this one be conversely true as well?

IOW - Saying that the end definitely is coming in your lifetime would be equally erroneous because it may not?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit