A Special Valentine's Day Wish

by eisenstein 11 Replies latest jw friends

• eisenstein
    eisenstein

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!

I would like to make a special wish to my sister who has a congenital heart defect: And that is to always follow her heart of hearts and she will always know the way to go in life because, she has such a big and good heart it could never lead her astray.

Today is Congenital Heart Defect Awareness Day a more serious side of Valentine's Day but coming from the heart - a good place as always.

February 14 officially became CHDA Day here in New York a while back to make people more aware of the seriousness of congenital heart defects and I would like to share a picture with all of you. And a link to my sister's story on this terrific website for individuals who have a heart defect or for families who have a loved one with a heart defect.

http://www.tchin.org/portraits/stephanie-1.htm

This was Times Square and my sister and I were there with some other members.

eisenstein

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Happy Valentines Day , Eisenstein and to your sister especially. You are a sweetie and I am sure she treasures you. Thanks for letting us know what a special day , other than Valentines Day it is.

Hugs to you and your sister ,,,,,,wishing you both warm thoughts from the heart....,,,Dede

• eisenstein
    eisenstein

Thanks Dede,

for your kind words!!!

kim

• eisenstein
    eisenstein

Can someone help me with downloading the picture...I was over at my sister's today and I couldn't see the picture I posted from her computer...what am I doing wrong? I thought you could just download it from your own computer now?

eisenstein

• eisenstein
    eisenstein

Thanks to Lady Lee I will now post the picture I wanted you all to see...

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

This is sweet of you eisenstein. Happy Valentines day to you and your sister.

• outnfree
    outnfree

Thanks, Eisenstein. Happy Valentine's Day to you and those you love.

outnfree

• eisenstein
    eisenstein

Thank You for the wishes SixofNine and Outnfree,

Happy Valentines Day to you both too,

eisenstein

• Sassy
    Sassy

Thanks for sharing Eisenstein!

Happy Valentines Day to you too!!

• eisenstein
    eisenstein

Thanks a lot sassy,

My sister is really a tough cookie, she has never given up despite all of the odds (even within the organization). She has stood before many doctors and told them her stand on the blood issue and in her life time has "witnessed" to many the society never reached. The sad story is that after this much loyalty on something as serious as life and death with the blood issue, the society hasn't been as loyal to her (I won't go into her personal story).

Thanks again for all of your warm thoughts,

eisenstein

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit