How well do you know iiz2cool?

by iiz2cool 20 Replies latest jw friends

• shera
    shera

Well Walter we know each other the same.

60%

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

I suck only 40. Guess I'll have to get to know you bettter when I come down to TO later this month.

• morty
    morty

Me only got 50 Walter....I thought I knew you better then that.....It must of been the sex question that through me off...lol...

Morty

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

I only got 50% too!!!!!

Walter - i believe the test is WRONG!!! I think the truth is that your friends know you better than you do - and you're just lying to yourself

• mouthy
    mouthy

I tried to get on & it said temperarily down..... What is down Walter????? I hope it comes up soon LOL ( yep I got the devil in me today.......

• simplesally
    simplesally

Mouthy Mouthy!

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool
    I think the truth is that your friends know you better than you do - and you're just lying to yourself

I can't be lying to myself. As you can see, I took the test and scored 100%

Of the three people who scored better than 50% only one has actually met me in person.

The two people who see me the most scored 50% and 40% respectively. I'm gonna have to start making more noise around here!!! Tongue Out

H i g h s c o r e

1iiz2cool100
    2Shera60
    3Joe60
    4OhLordie60
    5me50
    6Valis50
    7sillyisles50
    8rhonda50
    9Aztec50
    10simplesally50

My Watchtower Style statistics end here.

Walter

• mouthy
    mouthy

Yes! Sally???? what can I do for you.You called!!!!! LOL:)

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

I took the test, but it wouldn't let me skip one of the questions, so I had to end out. So no score for me. Sorry!

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

I scored 40...not bad since I had to guess at everything. I don't know you, Walter!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit