ADDRESS : 90 N FOREST
    Apt.WEST
    CITY : FOX LAKE
    ZIP : 60020
    VICTIM UNDER THE AGE OF 18
    CRIMES :
    CRIM SEX ASSAULT
    Print options may also be found under the
    'File' menu from the browser or hit CTRL+P.

Compliant
  • Utopian_Raindrops
    Utopian_Raindrops

What's sad is that this guy is likely on full disability... so he gets to leer at all the kids on your tax dollar.

Elsewhere?You Hit It Right On The Money!

This Guy NEVER Works!! And Our Street Is Filled With Children For Him To Leer At!

This Situation Is Sickening Beyond Words.

I know people in low places.

RubyTuesday?.Do You Want To Introduce Me To Some?.....

Seriously All I Can Do Is What I Am Doing??.Making Fliers And Passing Them Out.

The More People Who Know About Them The Better.

One Street In My Town Has 3 Registered Offenders Living On It!!! Unbelievable!!

Not A Sign Out In One Yard!!

My 13 Year Old Said There Are Signs For If A Deaf Child Lives On Your Street Or Handicapped But No Sign CHILD RAPIST Living Here!

Well?..Now At Least My Neighbors Will Know.

I?m Off To Wal-Mart To Buy More Ink For The Printer!

Ciao 4 Now,

U_R

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

Its bs that you have to alter your lives because of this sicko!! Frost your windows, pass out fliers, not to mention the psycological damage its having on you and your family...especially your daughter!! I would turn the tables on him and anytime I saw him I would stand there and stare right back at him ...maybe your neighbors will ban together with you and make him as uncomfortable as possible without breaking the law.

Wonder how this wonderful judge would feel if he lived near his kids or grandkids?

The more I think about it the more enraged I get!!

• amac
    amac

That's great that you are doing everything within legal limits to make people aware of this. Just be careful...we live in a very litigous society, and I can't think of anything worse than a convicted child molester being able to use the law to sue someone who is simply trying to inform and protect their neighbors...but its worth checking out to make sure it is legal.

• sandy
    sandy

We Have Decided To Call The Police On Every Suspicious Behavior He Exhibits.

Good, this man is just a walking time bomb. He will abuse again if he hasn't already.

I know you are already doing so but don't let your children out of your sight and look out for the other children.

I don't know why they let these people out of jail. These sick people will never change.

• pc
    pc

After looking at these posts what really scares me is the realization they look like anyone you come across daily. You always think you will spot them, but their everyone. Yikes it really gives me the creeps!!! PC

• Utopian_Raindrops
    Utopian_Raindrops

Sorry I Haven?t Gotten Back Till Now?..Our Comp At Home Crashed?.Today I Am Visiting Family And Using Theirs.

I Want To Thank Everyone Who Responded?.So Thank-You?.{{{{{Hugz}}}}}

And Then An Update?..

Not Only Have I Made Fliers But So Have My Neighbors??So Everyone Is Well Informed!!

The Pedophile In My Apartment Building Knows We All Know Now Also.

This Is Very Important Because These Types Work Best In Secrecy. So Now He Has No Shroud.

Believe It Or Not He Is Well Within His Rights To Live In Our Building And On Our Street!! So There Is Nothing That Can Be Done About That.

Since His Past Was Made Public Though He Seems To Take Off For A Few Days At A Time.

I Hope He Keeps Doing That!!

If Anything More Significant Happens I?ll Let You All Know.

Just Thank-You Again For Responding And For A Place To Let It All Out.

Ciao 4 Now,

Utopian_Raindrops

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick

Ew they all look creepy.

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Hey Utopian I am glad to hear from you , but very upset you are going thru all of this.....omg, I know you just can't up and move , but you are doing the right thing in reporting his weird behavoir.

I am sure you have talked to your daughters, and the younger one too, about how to defend themselves in case this guy makes a move. Remember the little girl in the news not long ago,,,,those pedophiles are so cunning and young kids will always be so good hearted as to help some one out, all the while it is a ploy.

I have been over this alot here lately with my two youngest. Never go to an adults car,,,,,,,adults don't need help from children.

If someone trys to even talk to them run away,,,,,,,scream, make a scene. I even told them what the police said on tv,,,,,,,,even if a man has a gun,,,,,dont go with him, out of fear he will shot you. More than likely he will shot you if you get in the car or go with him. Chances are if he has a gun,,,,,a kid , runs away, screaming, he will not draw attention to himself and the kid gets away.

As JW's that is something we didnt learn,,,,,,,,all adults were to be respected and we did what we were told . That is why so many have been abused IMO. Trusting too much.

It is weird some of those guys look so normal you would never know,,,,,,,some even look like sweet old grandpa's ,,,,,,,,,just makes me sick.

Tell HQ , I said hey, and that I asked what she is up too.....Hugs to you lady, you are being a great Mom.

• wednesday
    wednesday

UR,

the guy sounds a bit like he may be psychotic, i mean for real. The pacing and pounding on the walls, not to mention the staring. If he were sane , he would be much quieter. so not only is he a sex offender, but he is probaby crazy, like in maybe physically dangerous. Try not to piss this guy off, and make sure the police know about the pounding and pacing. He's probably on a lot of meds, and most likely has to report to someone form time to time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit