Golf ,otherwise known as Guest 77, Guest & J6OCR9, now it's Golf.

by Golf 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• Golf
    Golf

Pope, ok, ok, you can DRIVE longer than I can. Your 1 up.

Guest 77

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

Hi Golf,

Didn't you use to post a lot on the old H20?

Outaservice

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Just checking to see if the picture I've attempted to add "took?"

(edited: it didn't)

• blondie
    blondie

Hi Golf. I was wondering lately, do you know Mark McCumber. He's supposed to be a JW and he's a pro golfer.

Blondie

• Golf
    Golf

Answers to questions.

Outofservice, yes I was on H20

Blondie, No I never met Mark in my golfing travels. Even if I did, most, if not all professions mostly talk about is golf, their equipment, etc. It's a different world on the competitive circuit, the mindset is different. You can't afford distractions and you need to control your emotions. If you watch TV, watch their demeanor, especially their lips after a golf shot.

It's a great game when you play for the fun of it. If you never plan to be a professional, just learn to enjoy the game. People who take the game seriously are not good company. The general public don't get to see what goes on behind the scenes. Some golfers just can't let go of a bad round of golf and it only makes matters worse. I've liken this forum to golfers that I have met or played with in the past forty years. If you want to improve on your game, there are certain steps that need to be taken, if not, you'll always remain a mediocre player. I'm also a professional teacher. I only teach people who want to learn, that is, learn to teach themselves. All I do is guide them, the rest is up to them. I never want any student to be dependent on me, that's not teaching. This is a different concept since most teachers want to take all the credit and be look up to. We all have talents, we just need a little guidance and a pat on the back and were on our merry way. I hope that helps.

Guest 77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit