• Englishman
    Englishman

Rogering eh?

Very Flashman!

Englishman.

• talesin
  • kls
    kls

Speaking of condoms,thought i would share this little,um, sick thing that happened to me last week.Beware this is gross. I was on my computer and my 20yr. old son was in the living room eating when i heard him gagging,i asked what was wrong and after he caught his breath he answered ,you're dog just puked in the living room.I went to get rubber gloves and a bucket, went to the pile on the carpet and cleaned it ,thinking i was done i walked into the kitcken and found more.I bent down and grabbed the pile of puke and ,it was so long i am thinking what the hell is she been eating.Are you all ready,,i am looking at this thing and it ,no it can't be ,yes it is it is a used condom .I looked at my kid and said look what the dog found of your's , well he was very red faced and tried to tell me the dog was digging in his closet and all by her self opened the package ,unraveled it and filled it. I know my dog which is a Bloodhound is smart ,but i think that is just a little to talented. Thank god she threw it up, i can't even imagine taking her to the vet ,having her x-rayed and seeing a condom. Enjoy youre meals. KLS

• Sassy
    Sassy

dang.. poor dog. I am sure your dog isn't the only one who has ever eaten condoms...

lol @ your son.. Yeah right..

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

McDonald's Condoms: I'm Lovin' It.

JCPenney Condoms: It's All Inside.

Showtime Condoms: No Limits.

Sear's Condoms: Good Life. Great Price.

• Matty
    Matty

LOL, this is always a funny one to do!

A few more here on an old thread:

http://kent.steinhaug.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1511

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

Verizon Wireless Condoms: Are you in?

Home Depot Condoms: You can do it. We can help.

JIF Condoms: Choosy Mom's choose JIF.

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

Lincoln Continental Condoms: Room to Stretch Out In

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit