Another JV update

by JV 10 Replies latest jw experiences

• Balsam
    Balsam

Hi JV,

Be thankful you never got baptized. That is one think I wish I could have had sense enough to do is stop my sons from getting baptized. Hug problem for young people who do. You can walk away and not be disfellowshipped. Now that isn't to say that some won't shun you, but from an offical standpoint they aren't suppose too.

I remember trying to be so up beat when the CO came around for the benefit of my children, when actutally I hated it. The talks were depressing and always reminded us we weren't doing enough. I know my boys now 16 & 20 hated the meetings. My sons all got baptized unfortunately because their Dad is a rabid JW at age 13.

My youngest son and oldest son have refused to go to meetings. My middle son died as result of needed blood transfusions after a terrible car accident. He was just 15, and his father killed him by refusing blood for him. Is that expression of Jehovah's love, letting our children die? I don't think so, so I left it. Anyway it eventually caused me and my two remaining sons to leave the JW. Their Dad is the only one left out of our family still plodding along with his new wife.

Run away from it, get with your high school friends, and other friends outside the JW. Your life will be much better. Life is much better out of it. Do your research on the WTS.

Balsam

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit