Diary: Monday, February 9, 2004

by gilwarrior 10 Replies latest jw friends

• gilwarrior
    gilwarrior

Sunday, February 15, 2004

I woke up very late today. I believe I woke up around nine thirty. Today in the morning I went to Taco Bell and I got some Nachos Bell Grande and three crunchy tacos. I went home and ate this while watching the movie “Groundhog Day” again. I am trying to watch the movie as many times as I can, so I will remember as much of it for my report that is due in two weeks. I went to the bakery at one. I took the book “A Scanner Darkly.” I read some of it. There weren’t that many people at the bakery today. Dad came at five. I then went home and took a bath. I also washed some of my clothes. After the bath, I did some of my Chemistry homework while watching “Groundhog Day.” At seven I watched “The Simpsons.” In today’s episode Bart’s friend Millhouse moves away and Homer begins to act like a bum and begs for money in the streets to get extra money. I have to say that I just care about “The Simpsons” anymore. In fact I don’t seem to care for much television at all expect for “The Real World” and “Road Rules.” After that, I did some more of my Chemistry homework and then I read some of “A Scanner Darkly.” I went to sleep very early. I went to sleep sometime between nine thirty and ten.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit