Magic in Watchtower World..Sparlock the Warrior Wizard Toy..VS..The Singing WBT$ Literature "Cart with a Heart"..

by OUTLAW 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

In Watchtower World..

Magic is Evil.....From Satan!!.....Unless it`s Not..

The WBT$ Video "Become Jehovahs Friend"..

Is about Caleb and his Sparlock Warrior Wizard toy..

The Lesson is "Magic is Evil"..

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZZZu2G8XZ1I/hqdefault.jpg

In the WBT$ Video 'If you could see what I see"..

Your taken though the day of a WBT$ Literature "Cart with a Heart"..

It has a Home..

It thinks..It can See..It hears..It Sings..It can Feel!!..

The WBT$ Singing Literature "Cart with a Heart" is Obviously Magical..

http://www.jwfacts.com/images/witnessing-display-boe-2012-nov.jpg

Whats the Difference..

Between a "Magical WBT$ Singing Literature Cart" and a "Sparlock the Warrior Wizard Toy"?!..

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    Let me know if those carts start dancing.
  • cappytan
    cappytan
    I heard they took a cart into a meeting. When the prayer started, the cart got up and wheeled out on it's own! Just like that Smurf doll did that one time!
  • sir82
    sir82

Just leaving aside the obvious double-standard....

What numnut writes a song from the perspective of a literature cart?

What's next - "Harry the Happy Service Bag"? "Tommy the Terrific Tract"? "Jerry the Jolly Roof Joist"?

I can hear it now....

"Oh I'm so happy to be a roof shingle

Watching the Witnesses makes my heart tingle

Obeying the elders results in great gain

Hope I don't blow off in the next hurricane..."

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

I cant wait for one of these personified carts to go all "apostate" on them!

Hahahaha...just imagine it singing

"I had books, I had tracts, now I'm running out the back" 

"I was a literature cart, manipulated by GB old farts"

etc.... 

• galaxie
    galaxie
    C'mon it's good magic..you know white witch..black witch. How about a dual between a good cart and a bad cart!! Lol
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade

I believe it was the Holy Bible that said "even if their are no sheeple to man/woman the carts, the great god himself would have said cart cry out in song"

After all he's god, he could make all the carts sing, but he is so wise, he uses us pitiful humans to do the singing for him.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

And if the literature cart goes apostate what would it display? Crisis of Conscience, In Search of Christian Freedom, The Gentile Times Reconsidered etc.

And where would it display them. You guessed it, right in front of the Kingdom Hall. 

I wonder what songs would it sing.
  • OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe
    C'mon it's good magic..you know white witch..black witch. How about a dual between a good cart and a bad cart!! Lol

Reminds me of a local needs a while back when twilight was all the rage.  While he didn't mention the movie by name, it was clear what he meant.  He even went so far as to say "some of the kids that want to see these movies have said things like 'but they're good vampires'... Are you hearing yourself???"

If anyone happens to know of any quotes from the WT where they called talking inanimate objects demonic or satanic, I'd love to have that for reference.

• stillin
    stillin

Sir82!

you write jingles for a living, I hope. 

Hope I don't blow off in the next hurricane

priceless!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit